Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky: sf3.6 working whithout disabling anything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sharik
    Hate to break it to you guys, but nForce3 is where the fun stops. I got a Gigabyte ga-k8nf-9 board with a nForce4 chip complete with the Nvidia IDE RAID drivers and for the past 9 hours straight I've been trying to run my backup of X3 with no success. I've tried everything in conjunction with DT 3.47 and DT 4, from following various SFcure instructions (!setup.bat, !start.bat, !stop.bat...blah blah) to SFAFSB.exe to SFnightmare to virtual-cd-hider to StarF*cker Revolution to unplugging EVERY SINGLE frikkin IDE drive (except IDE HDD on channel1 and a sata HDD) and going throught it all again. I am too exhausted and hungry to be frustrated... so I'll just warn you guys not to try ANYTHING on nvidia nforce4 board that has to do anything with SF, as it will not work... unless of course im just a remotely isolated case that should not be allowed near computers because I make them not work.
    btw I got a 64bit AMD if thats any help

I got the same thing. I've got a gigabyte k8nxp-sli mobo with nforce 4 and it won't touch anything sf. All i get is the reboot on clicking the exe. in x3.

I did find someone on another forum who claimed to be able to run x3, nfs ect on an nforce4. Unfortunately i tried what he suggested but no good. Here is the link http://www.theboxheads.net/modules.p...wtopic&p=22048

I've tried almost everything and i can't get zip.

Comment

Working...
    X