device setup error: code 25032

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• device setup error: code 25032

When i was first installing the DT, it displays a message of "device setup error: code 25032".So does anyone knows what the problem is?

Thx for your help~~!

What is your OS?

Comment

oh,god ,ive exactly the same error with him,when i try to install dt,it displays :
      Error 25001. Device setup error:code 25032(0x61c8)
      0(0x0)
      contact your support personnel.
      how to solve the problem? my os is windows me.
      i have even reinstalled my os,but it still doesnt work.help!! :cry:

Comment

When you get this error - do you see something in device manager before pressing ok? Any exclamation marks etc.

Comment

oh,there is a unknown device in the device manager.I just found it,
          it came out because of the dt?i tried to search the device drive,but cant find a right one.is it due to the error? help me out !thx a lot!

Comment

So delete it. reboot and rerun setup.

Comment

i deleted the unknown device and restarted then try to reinstall dt as u said ,but the error message still came out :cry: ,whats the problem?

Comment

What is displayed in DM for the device with error? What is your OS?
                More details please.

Comment

There is a unknown device in the device manager,it displays as a normal unknown device(cant find a right drive programm for it) ,it locates in the device manager under the folder of computer-->system device-->unknown device.
                  After i had deleted the unknown device ,i rebooted and tried to reinstall dt,the error msg poped up: Error 25001. Device setup error:code 25032(0x61c8)
                  0(0x0)
                  contact your support personnel.
                  Then i had to terminate the installation,and checked the device manager
                  ,the unknown device came out again.
                  By the way my os is windows me.

Comment

i have this same problem but tell me first what is device manager and if it is that place where are all those drivers and stuff then i dont have any of those yellow question marks there.. :?

Comment

i dont have any unknown devices in device manager but that error still comes. so what's the problem and btw my OS is windows 98 SE

Comment

I have the same Problem as well. I do have some unknown devices in my Device Manager. When i uninstall them, they keep coming back by the next restart. My OS ist Windows XP Home Edition. I really would like DT to work. Whats the Problem with it?

Comment

So is there an answer to this Problem or do i have to wait for the next version of DT?

BTW: My OS is Windows XP Home Edition. I also have Nero burnung Rom Software on my PC. I have no other Mount or Emulation Progs on my Computer.

Comment

Please mail me to venom386@daemon-tools.cc to discuss this problem.

Comment

Ok, when i write to that email my program tells me that there a delivery failure as if the adress wouldn't exist???

Comment

Working...
                              X