• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X64 Status?

Sorry guys. I posted a bad link.

Here's a quote from LocutusofBorg posted Tuesday Nov 22 2005 8:47 PM GMT:

"64bit-version is more or less finished."
    Last edited by Underheaven; 22.11.2005, 23:29.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

but this is the answer of this link:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

I whant to know when is Ready...i don't whant to stay on this Site / Forum 23 hours of day ...to whait the D-Tools v4 for x64..

Please the Adminstrators tell us when is ready...

Comment

Why do you say look here, when we cant go there?

Comment

I personally cannot access the page Underheaven linked. Can anyone tell us what's in there?

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
            Sorry guys. I posted a bad link.

Here's a quote from LocutusofBorg:

"64bit-version is more or less finished. We will see a release
            this week if nothing bad happens"

We need to understand...in this time...a problem has stop the Release ?

Comment

Oops, I didn't realize my link was bad. I just edited that post with a quote. Other than that, I'm not sure when the next announcement will be.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I wonder how many x64 threads there are here on the bords.

Comment

Im estaticly awating the win x64 bit edition, i hope you get it up soon!

Comment

Suppose it could either mean folk don't know how to use the search feature on a forum, or that x64 is a more widely used os than people thought

Comment

I cant wait till you get win x64 bit working, keep up the good work!

BTW is there a older version thats compatible with x64?

Comment

Originally Posted by ManMountain
                        Suppose it could either mean folk don't know how to use the search feature on a forum, or that x64 is a more widely used os than people thought
                        I'm bidding for the latter at the moment

Comment

final build is made as I post here. That means we will see the
                          release this week. Yes, there was a delay; it was because we
                          underestimated the forum-work and the many questions we
                          had to answer. Without the many questions, we could maybe
                          release it today - we have not 500 employees here
                          So only few days to go. As far as I can see, no bugs so far.

I expect the release soon, and we will see
                          if we underestimated the amount of x64-users - or if some
                          users can't use the search-function properly.

Comment

thanks for the information my borg friend.

can' t wait for it, and yes i thnik you have uunderestimated the amount x64 users, or maybe we are the "loudest" :P

Comment

As "final build is made as I post here", can you tantalise us a little bit more and tell us broadly what the x64 release includes bugfix-wise over it's 32-bit counterpart?

Comment

Working...
                              X