Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: X64 Status?

I cant wait till you get win x64 bit working, keep up the good work!

BTW is there a older version thats compatible with x64?

Quote Originally Posted by ManMountain
    Suppose it could either mean folk don't know how to use the search feature on a forum, or that x64 is a more widely used os than people thought
    I'm bidding for the latter at the moment

final build is made as I post here. That means we will see the
    release this week. Yes, there was a delay; it was because we
    underestimated the forum-work and the many questions we
    had to answer. Without the many questions, we could maybe
    release it today - we have not 500 employees here
    So only few days to go. As far as I can see, no bugs so far.

I expect the release soon, and we will see
    if we underestimated the amount of x64-users - or if some
    users can't use the search-function properly.

thanks for the information my borg friend.

can' t wait for it, and yes i thnik you have uunderestimated the amount x64 users, or maybe we are the "loudest" :P

As "final build is made as I post here", can you tantalise us a little bit more and tell us broadly what the x64 release includes bugfix-wise over it's 32-bit counterpart?

Quote Originally Posted by ManMountain
    As "final build is made as I post here", can you tantalise us a little bit more and tell us broadly what the x64 release includes bugfix-wise over it's 32-bit counterpart?

i think locutus will not answer your question as it's a risk of getting dt4 blacklisted before it's even released. so lets just wait for dt4 to come out and enjoy. let the developers do their work. your question is like asking coca cola to tell you their secret ingredients . sorry if i mean to put you down, by no means, as i think that's how the dt team would feel too. peace.

You quite right in a sense, I merely wondered if this pending release for example includes the RAID Nvidia reboot problem fix to name but a few. A broad description with no in-depth details wouldn't risk a blacklist.

Either way, if someone adds some answers or not, fantastic news for x64 users
    Last edited by ManMountain : 23.11.2005 at 01:16

Is the IDE-JAMMER incusive the NEW DT4 x64 ? and when is the pro ready ?

mfg
    Crash Override

New User

Locust, thats great news on the x64 front, I've personally been checking this site like 20x daily hoping to see an x64 version, well into 2 months before DT v4 was released. I expect you guys shall see a huge turnout of x64 users who appreciate you guys being the first on the block with x64 mounting tools. Sorry for wasting your bandwidth hitting refresh in hopes of news, I know alot of us have probably been doing the same.

it will be a wonderful thanksgiving gift and we'll all be thankful to the dt team .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast