Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: X64 Status?

I cannot wait for this, months of anguish about to go away!
    Amazing what so called "small" utilities people take for granted until they are no longer there.

and DT X64 release!!!!!

downloading and trying...

thank all DT team

Woot, x64 installed and functioning for at least 2 of my games so far, omg thanks!

Master

Quote Originally Posted by dng
    there is a difference between free and registered my friend. for those of us who registered and donated money, we feel a bit cheated by these delays. if i'm going to use dt4 64bit for free, i could careless when it will be out. your tone would be different too if you pay the dt team. thanks.
    Maybe you felt cheated, but I didn't. I registered before even using DT (I primarily use Alcohol, but will need to use DT until x64 Alcohol is out). But still, I didn't feel cheated, and I've been waiting a full year for a decent virtual drive software (I switched to using x64 full-time since RC2 came out). But it's here now, so you have nothing more to complain about.

it works great for all the games i have.. amazing you have no idea how much i apreciate this. thanks for the ppl who made such a wonderfull program.

And many companies don't even think of providing Windows XP x64 support (mainly hardware device manufacturers... and is really disappointing... you buy a new hardware... and can't use it...)...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345