No announcement yet.

X64 Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumm... I believe that all work from DT team is a exellent work. DT is a free tools for anybody and believe that users can't demand nothing for a free program. I'm waiting for X64 version along time, but I haven't ask in hundred post if still release. Patiencie. If anybody can't wait and believe is easy, make your own soft.

For other side... I don't believe that Locutus have said that forum delay release. some people post, but some people only help.

Yes, all of the Users are very satisfieds what you are doing.

Waiting for x64

Comment

Right all 32 bit Versions where Totaly Awsome !
      THX much so far

But we hope we get the Pro x64 soon ! (payed users)
      Anyway Bugy Software is not was we like so keep it
      good tested
      If U Read It U Can Keep It

Comment

Re: my borg friend

Originally Posted by Whopper
        thanks for the information my borg friend.
        LOL, nice nickname
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

x64 status

I have just sat and read all posts in this forum and agree with the people defending the admins and makers of the software.
          I have been waiting for at least 4 months for someone to create x64 mounting software. This is the first time I have posted on these forums and I am appauled to see people complaining that they have to wait for the x64 version.
          There is a quote that is appropriate here 'All good things come to those who wait'.
          Prehaps we should cut some slack and allow the developers the time they need to make sure that their software is bug-free.
          As for the comment about the forum delaying the release, if you look at the forum main page there is a section for suggestions to improve. Prehaps the developers have been looking into improving the software with these suggestions.
          We are all after the same thing here and instead of getting on the backs of the suppliers we need to support them and show solidarity instead of complaining.

Comment

state

Let the developers do they job. D-Tools is a free program. They didn't sell anything.

But a suggestion I can make is that if there is many people wondering for an x64 version of D-Tools, they can publish a beta one to test it.

Fernando, from Spain.

Comment

I really want the x64 version, but i have to wait. cause i know how hard programming is, and when bugs just pop up out of nowhere, you have to read the whole code through again and again.

But. for those users wanting a x64 tool, there is one. No where as good as DT, but it works and thats what matters.

FantomDVD with VirtualCDHide

Downloads, http://compxlan.com/download/

Comment

We've waited this long,w e can wait a little longer for a quality product. Keep up the good work guys.

However, I dont really understand some comments - Daemon tools are not the "first people to offer virtual cds/dvds on x64" - either you guys havnt looked well enough (havnt you googled this??) or you jsut dont know about Fantomdvd - its been out for quite a while, and even though its only in beta, isnt a good interface and is a little buggy, ive been using it to mount virtual images on x64 for the past 6 months - its no frills, but works jsut fine? Does what I need it to, and until daemon x64 comes out I'll keep using it ....

Comment

Why release a public beta now when they are days away from releasing the final version?

Comment

all i want is that when u release it (hope this or next week) u put a announcement on the front page so that i dont have to dig thru the forums to see if its released

Comment

today or tomorrow, weeee

Comment

I cannot wait for this, months of anguish about to go away!
                        Amazing what so called "small" utilities people take for granted until they are no longer there.

Comment

and DT X64 release!!!!!

downloading and trying...

thank all DT team

Comment

Woot, x64 installed and functioning for at least 2 of my games so far, omg thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by dng
                              there is a difference between free and registered my friend. for those of us who registered and donated money, we feel a bit cheated by these delays. if i'm going to use dt4 64bit for free, i could careless when it will be out. your tone would be different too if you pay the dt team. thanks.
                              Maybe you felt cheated, but I didn't. I registered before even using DT (I primarily use Alcohol, but will need to use DT until x64 Alcohol is out). But still, I didn't feel cheated, and I've been waiting a full year for a decent virtual drive software (I switched to using x64 full-time since RC2 came out). But it's here now, so you have nothing more to complain about.

Comment

it works great for all the games i have.. amazing you have no idea how much i apreciate this. thanks for the ppl who made such a wonderfull program.

Comment

Working...
                                X