No announcement yet.

Virtual SCSI driver not detected...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Go to admin tools --> computer management --> services and applications --> services:
    2. Restart the 'Virtual Disk Service' manually, or better make it 'automatic'. For some reason this is stopped after a reinstall.
    W o r k s !

Comment

Originally Posted by Leareth View Post
      okay, what do I do if I can't find anything called: 'Virtual Disk Service' should I try doing the 3-5 steps by themselves?

For me first two worked. Service shoould be restarted, not all system!

Comment

i tried installing DAEMON v4 on xp professional, and am getting virtual SCSI driver not detected........... will try to install 3.47 and update and will get bak to u guyz..........

Comment

i tried sellers method, dint work. i am unable to install 3.47, am getting code 25057 error, so cant use da upgrade method and i cant reinstall driver through xp cp cuz i lost my xp cd...........
          anti-virus:NOD32
          Other:Nero

Comment

just reinstalled my pc yesterday and got the virtual scsi driver blabla and reinstalled windows which removed it... then DT worked.. until today where i found out my pc was infected with a virus so i did a system repair and know its making that error again.. dont feel like reinstalling windows every day

been looking around and ive seen ppl write that there is a scsi thingy in device manager with a conflict but i dont have that.. i dont have anything called scsi in there

dont have the virtual disk service in admin tools so i cant really fix my problem that way

Comment

Same prob

Hi all
              i got the same error even though i never installed nero
              pllz help
              i use xp sp2
              i have no burning softwares installed
              i'm using dt 4.10
              and i dont think using previous version wud help

Comment

Try DT Lite 4.12.
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Daemon must remove some options.

I am having the same problem.

Daemon should remove the option during uninstall, to remove scsi adapter because this is the crap that causes all these problems!!!!

Comment

All I did was use some program called XDelBox to get rid of google redirect virus, and next time I logged in (which was the very same day), I got some message talkin' about Kernel Debugger. So I tried to uninstall it and then reinstall it, and I got "Virtual SCSI driver not detected."

So yeah, I pretty sure it's because of the XDelBox thing, I used.

But how to fix?

Comment

What DT version do you use?

Comment

The version I have is 4.03.

Comment

Try the latest one and not such an outdated version.
                          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks!: It works now. The one I had, I got 4 or 5 years ago. I never really looked for any updates, after.

Again, thanks!

Comment

Had same problem on Windows 7 Ultimate 32. Daemon Tools v3.17.

what worked for me is Disabling UAC completely and reboot.
                              my blog

Comment

Note, that DAEMON Tools v3.17 doesn't support Windows 7. This version is too old.

Comment

Working...
                                X