Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Technical Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Technical Solutions

Ok people I am looking for technical solutions to non-manual aproaches. Has anyone got the game runing on DT4 without having to unplug manually the IDE/Power cables from the optical drives? and I DO NOT MEAN BY SHEER DUMB LUCK that it ran on the first try without even having to activate emulation in DT4. Also any solutions that include the word SFN, Starforce Nightmare or any other abreviations will not be taken into consideration (I ain't digging my own grave twice ). So please post any valid solutions to the problem.
    The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

You cannot run SC:CT by any method w/out unplugging your drives or using SFN.

When the ide plugin or ide jammer comes, that will all change ofcourse.

Comment

Originally Posted by cp101
      This is how I got it to work on three machines thus far.

1) SFAFSB - Install, Run Reboot, Run
      2) SFN - Disable CD and Node
      3) STEP THAT PEOPLE OVERLOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure that the modified MDS file is in the same folder as your MDF, and that the new MDS is the same name, except for extension. as the MDF, much like the previous MDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      4) Mount With Deamon 4.
      5) Install - Use that one key that's everywhere
      6) Should work.

Use StarForce Cure when neccessary. Which is always, just use it like deoderant. Go crazy. When installing after, who cares, its StarForce, overkill, psssh!
      If you use DTv4 SFAFSB normally isn't required.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
        If you use DTv4 SFAFSB normally isn't required.
        One question though, will using the Disable node or disable cd fuck up my system if I have a universal nforce 2 ide controler instead of standard individual ide controlers? or only the Primary/Secondary master/slave CH off option will? because if the disable node fu**s up I want to know so I can put a bullet through my head from the begining. I ain't going through that shit again.

Comment

Sorry for the double edit, but the quote didn't include all of the message. And excuse my swearing, I had it rough with that stupid SFN program.

Comment

Working...
          X