troble with Fahrenhet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troble with Fahrenhet

i have a troble with Fahrenhet game. insert in tetriscpl img, insert in dt4 img with game, disable cd-rom's and he steel ask me to insert original DVD

I havn't tested it on DTv4 yet. But with DT 3.47 and TETRIS Twins Emulation it works fine.
    Just install TETRIS mount the tdf and mount the image of Fahrenheit. Then play.
    http://m0002.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_fahrenheit.shtml
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

You don't need to disable CD-roms. The Tetris Emu is however a bit iffy in what order you do things - try mounting CD before running the emu, and try closing the daemon program.

Comment

So what is it about Fahrenheit that makes DT4 ineffective in running it?

Tried using DT4 but game won't run. Only Tetris works.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Fahrenheit (aka Indigo Prophecy) uses the Twinsector technology. Try googling it for more answers. I might even be wrong, so don't hold me to it.

Arb

Comment

TAGES image files

DAEMON Tools can run the game if your image file is created with enough information. No image making programs are available to do this yet (but will be later).
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
              No image making programs are available to do this yet (but will be later).
              How did the TETRIS team create the images then? Custom reader?
              To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

I think he means one whole image w/ the twin sector data included.
                The way Tetris did it is with one image you mount w/ DT/Alcohol, and the smaller image w/ the twin sector data must be emulated by TetrisEmu.

Comment

What I'm wondering about is how did they get the twin sectors info out of the disc...
                  To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Working...
                  X