Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 71

Thread: Need For Speed Most Wanted problem!

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by Termin
    but its not a big deal, then i just have to use my original DVD, as long as the game works i am happy :P
    Have you tried using sd4blocker or have you tried if it works if you disable your drive through device manager.

New User

It works perfectly for me without win200 trick. I only have to disable IDE drives with SFN. Maybe your image is corrupt or the problem is not due to DT

Ausrufezeichen Help Me

ok, im not sure what to do, didn't read the forum all to carefully but u guys sound like u know what to do. I used DT to intall NFS MS from 4 .mdf files. now that i have it intalled it askes me to insert CD-ROM, what image and how should i load it on DT.

feel free to email me about this.

Just mount disc one to play. Use SD4Hide or starforce nightmare for antiblacklisting.
    www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml

Reden Help Me

thanks for the reply, works great now

New User

Cool Restricted User Account

Is there any way to run Need for speed Most Wanted without the DVD with an image as a restricted user account?

I mention that I used Daemon Tools with a maxi image of the game but any kind of Speed load work only as Administrator.

Is it possible that Daemon tools succeeds to be the only tool (without Safedisk hider and the others)?

Quote Originally Posted by remuss
    Is it possible that Daemon tools succeeds to be the only tool (without Safedisk hider and the others)?
    You can unplug your optical IDE drives or put them on an additional IDE controller (you can get those for $20).
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

use this to play.... use SAFE DISK 4

and u must have only one Virtual CD with the Cd1 monted...

New User

I am using 4 virtual drives all at the same time with 1 mounting the need for speed cd 1. To play I use safedisk4 hider 1.1, and the game works, even with patch 1.3

New User

Böse Digging

It seems that the speed.exe is spawning another executable (a Macrovision Cleaner) in user's temporary folder. And the user is not allowed to execute programs outer Windows or Program Files folders. So it seems that it's not a Daemon Tools question but a devil's protection scheme.
    Quote Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    You can unplug your optical IDE drives or put them on an additional IDE controller (you can get those for $20).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast