Need For Speed Most Wanted problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Play

i have the same problem where the screen turns black and goes back to the desktop.
    My System is P - III - 733 MHZ and 128 MB geforce fx 5200. My ram is 256 MB ram. i have been able to play games like F.E.A.R and FIFA 2006 without hitch.
    So please somebody please guide.

Comment

Originally Posted by sachinrao
      i have the same problem where the screen turns black and goes back to the desktop.
      My System is P - III - 733 MHZ and 128 MB geforce fx 5200. My ram is 256 MB ram. i have been able to play games like F.E.A.R and FIFA 2006 without hitch.
      So please somebody please guide.
      I have exactly the same problem, just that iґve been able to play the game before. Actually i played it two days ago and it worked fine with sd4hide. The thing is that yesterday i installed a joytech gamepad and a logitech gamepad but i canґt see why there should be a conflict between those and the game, d-tools or sd4hide. That is the only change i have done since i last played the game. I remember that i had the same problem with PES 4 when i installed wmp 10 and the only way out of that was to backup everything, format c and then not install wmp 10...

Help..?

Comment

I've got a differnt problem altogether... its weird...
        maybe i dont have another speed.exe file or something...
        i used daemon v4 and used the safe disk 4 hider all for the 1st time...
        now the thing is I'm using a .mds file to play most wanted. But when i double click the icon it gives me a messege stating "please inster the correct DVD-ROM, select OK and restart application"

Ive tried almost every possible way. I was trying to look for a speed.exe crack or something, but unfortunately my ISP has blocked every possible crack site and since im on a CABLE connection, PROXYies dont work for me.

Is there any possible some one cane help me out. I desperatately want to play this game... my computer is a brand new one and totally compatible with all the requirements of NFS MW

Comment

I installed DT and sd4hider 1.1. But when I start NFSMW the screen goes black and after a few seconds it returns to desktop. How to solve this?

Comment

Have you tried updating the game to Version 1.3?
            Have you tried updating your gfx card drivers?
            Try using CureROM for anti-blacklisting of your virtual drives.
            Mail:
            curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

HELP ME PLEASE,, I Am DESPERATE!!!!

Originally Posted by sYk0
              Have you tried updating the game to Version 1.3?
              Have you tried updating your gfx card drivers?
              Try using CureROM for anti-blacklisting of your virtual drives.
              i have tried anything...i start it up and then it works...i come in the menu and when i want to start racing (quik race, career etc..) than it shut down to bureaublad i have tried anything.. i used patch 1.3, curerom, sd4_hide....but it shut down help me pleaseeeeee

Comment

Spygamer, please don't double post. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.
                "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

first mount the image using daemon's tools and install the game.
                  after installation right click on my computer->properties->hardware->device manager->right click on IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and select disable. Now play the game. if the game still doesn't work then switch off ur system then remove the main power cable and then disconnect the power cables which are connected to ur cd drives. then play the game.

Comment

Hi all!

I registered only to tell about my problem (similar to everybody's) and the solution I found.

Problem: Nothing related with overheating. In my case I usually play with the camera switched to "inside the car" mode. i don't know why, but this is making the game crashing when entering in another phase. That is, if I switch the mode to "outside the car" again (default mode) no problem is found and I can continue playing. Otherwise, the game crashes leading me again to the desktop without any notification.

Solution: Switch to "outside the car" mode and make a backup of the folder "NFS Most Wanted" (inside My documents) every time I win a race. The objective is to restore those achievements when forgetting to switch off the "inside the car" mode before saving (It seems that the saved files become corrupt when doing this). So, I switch it off before leaving the race mode when entering in the safe place in order to save game.

I hope that this helps most of you!

Comment

Hello. I have the NFS:MW Cds on my desktop. I have Daemon running but I don't know how to install NFS:MW. Can someone tell me how to install it right from the basics? So from getting the CD1, CD2, CD3 and CD4 files to virtual drives so I can install the game.

Comment

See the Daemon-Tools help for how to use the program:
                        http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/daemonhelp.php
                        Installing it the same like using the original cd's.
                        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

nfsmw

hello,i can't install nfsmw.it stop on 21 %.what should i do

Comment

try disabling your anti virus program during the installation...
                            My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by devilko
                              hello,i can't install nfsmw.it stop on 21 %.what should i do
                              Do you get any kind of error message at all? Or does setup just freeze?
                              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Try to install it on another folder/partition/Harddisk or maybe your image is broken then recreate it.
                                Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                                X