Need For Speed Most Wanted problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need For Speed Most Wanted problem!

cant get this Game to work, i use Virtual Daemon 4.0 and when i innstaled the game, i marked the Safedisc on emulation option, and after the game was innstaled i used SafeDisc 4 hider 1.1, and when i started the game, i got this error!

I also tried to just mount the game with VD 4.0 and enablet all emulation on.
    But then it ask me to insert the DVD

and when i turned on my PC this morning, and tried to load the game with only VD 4.0, then i got this speed.exe error again without SD 4 hider 1.1 enable

Someone know what is wrong here ?

Do you get this error with your original cd also?

Comment

can't remember this error but...

I can't remember this error msg but what I use is :
      SafeDisc4Blocker (SD4Blocker) tool that make a modified shortcut on your desktop in order to bypass the protection.
      You have to mount your cd1 image into Daemon Tools and use sd4blocker to launch the game.
      i works fine for me...
      DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Comment

i used blindwrite to make my images and i just mounted disc one and i dont have any problems. im not using any special programs or anything. i dont know if it matters but i have the black edition.
        // Let's decompose and enjoy assembling! //

Comment

puppeteer: nForce motherboard?
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Try Compatibly Mode --> Win 2000 maybe this should fix your problem.
            You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique
              Try Compatibly Mode --> Win 2000 maybe this should fix your problem.
              for me it works w/o emulations...
              maybe i'm lucky

Comment

Thx for the reply folks!
                I have tried your tips without luck
                Never had problem with Virtual daemon etc before, this is so strange

Comment

I have the same problem and i don't know how to solv it, the same error, what do i do??

Comment

but its not a big deal, then i just have to use my original DVD, as long as the game works i am happy :P

Comment

Originally Posted by Termin
                      but its not a big deal, then i just have to use my original DVD, as long as the game works i am happy :P
                      Have you tried using sd4blocker or have you tried if it works if you disable your drive through device manager.

Comment

It works perfectly for me without win200 trick. I only have to disable IDE drives with SFN. Maybe your image is corrupt or the problem is not due to DT

Comment

Help Me

ok, im not sure what to do, didn't read the forum all to carefully but u guys sound like u know what to do. I used DT to intall NFS MS from 4 .mdf files. now that i have it intalled it askes me to insert CD-ROM, what image and how should i load it on DT.

feel free to email me about this.

Comment

Just mount disc one to play. Use SD4Hide or starforce nightmare for antiblacklisting.
                            www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml
                            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Help Me

thanks for the reply, works great now

Comment

Working...
                              X