Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 156

Thread: Prince of Persia T2T

That's not true. As far as I've experienced it, StarForce doesn't care if Daemon Tools v4 is installed or not if the game is run from an IDE drive.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

New User

Frage verwirrt

So has anyone gotten the game to work without the actual DVD (and without having to unplug physical drives) yet? If so, could you give me some step by step instructions on how to do it?

That would be great, but are you absolutely sure.
    Cause on the official ubisoft forums they say this:
    REMOVE YOUR VIRTUAL DRIVE SOFTWARE
    If you have any kind of virtual drive software installed and are having trouble launching the game then uninstall virtual drive programs completly. You may you have to reinstall the game afterwards to fix the problem.
    http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums...2/m/9871063073

Have you treid it yourself. Oh and I sue version 3.47 cause my PC has problems with v.4. I thought I'd say that just in case.
    Now I have tried to post this 6 times allready, But every time it says I posted it but the post does not show.

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by mesh0r
    morning

apsexx it doesn't work for me... but the question is why?
    any suggestions?

greets
    Just unplug optical IDE drives.
    Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

New User

Okay, so I tried to disable the EDI controllers, but as you can see I could only disable the secondary one, because the other two don't have the 'disable' option:

What to do, what to do...

New User

Quote Originally Posted by mesh0r
    hello

i unplugged the cables of the ide drives; deactivate the ide drives in the device manager; use SFN; use SFcure but it doesn't work at all.
    what is the problem? my hardware? i have a Athlon 64 X2, Asus Mainboard with nforce4 SLI chipset, mdt 2gb dual channel ram and a geforce 7800gtx .... but it won't work...
    only this error appears when SF checks the disk: "The entered key was not detected for the disk. Please check the correctness of the key."

what can i do?

same problem at knights of the temple 2, scct and so on ... no SF game want to start...

greets
    Hi
    My first post, and i have become a customer through sendit yesterday, so hi everyone.

Every starforce game after 3.4 will work in dt4 by disconnecting ide drives as i have tested everyone as i have access to all originals, and the simple answer why yours won't work mesh0r is because you DO NOT have a true image of your original.

The reasons are that you are creating your image with starforce drivers loaded and this will f$$k the dpm in alcohol.

So create your starforce image in alcohol on a drive that is starforce free.

The settings i use are dpm normal 4 speed read speed 8 and it works every time in a pioneer and asus burner.

And stay away from sfn its a shitty piece of software.

I have running at the moment from a 100% true image with emulation options off.
    GTR
    X3
    CROSS RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
    GT LEGENDS
    KING KONG

GTR and CRC will run if you disable your ide controller "only" the others need your drives disconnected.

So i have mobile racks in my rig and use a drive for burning then transfer the image to another drive i run games,and i could produce the exact starforce errors you receive if i try to make an image with starforce drivers loaded.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    That's not true. As far as I've experienced it, StarForce doesn't care if Daemon Tools v4 is installed or not if the game is run from an IDE drive.
    True and if you have an image loaded in DT4 and the original in an ide drive and try and run the game starforce will say you have two copys in drives and to remove one

Quote Originally Posted by morph55
    True and if you have an image loaded in DT4 and the original in an ide drive and try and run the game starforce will say you have two copys in drives and to remove one
    *lol* I should try that
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan Raven
    That would be great, but are you absolutely sure.
    Cause on the official ubisoft forums they say this:

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums...2/m/9871063073

Have you treid it yourself. Oh and I sue version 3.47 cause my PC has problems with v.4. I thought I'd say that just in case.
    Now I have tried to post this 6 times allready, But every time it says I posted it but the post does not show.
    Well i am absolutely sure that its a load of rubbish that you have to uninstall your virtual drive to get your game running and if you can't its a lame excuse by ubisoft :wink:

You see this can be an excuse by companys not to give you support because you are running DT4 and they know very well you can run a backup

Quote Originally Posted by morph55
    Hi
    My first post, and i have become a customer through sendit yesterday, so hi everyone.

Every starforce game after 3.4 will work in dt4 by disconnecting ide drives as i have tested everyone as i have access to all originals, and the simple answer why yours won't work mesh0r is because you DO NOT have a true image of your original.

The reasons are that you are creating your image with starforce drivers loaded and this will f$$k the dpm in alcohol.

So create your starforce image in alcohol on a drive that is starforce free.

The settings i use are dpm normal 4 speed read speed 8 and it works every time in a pioneer and asus burner.

And stay away from sfn its a shitty piece of software.

I have running at the moment from a 100% true image with emulation options off.
    GTR
    X3
    CROSS RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
    GT LEGENDS
    KING KONG

GTR and CRC will run if you disable your ide controller "only" the others need your drives disconnected.

So i have mobile racks in my rig and use a drive for burning then transfer the image to another drive i run games,and i could produce the exact starforce errors you receive if i try to make an image with starforce drivers loaded.

so , what ur saying is to make an image, just without some files? what files please?

you seem to have the answerr to my problem but i dont know exactly what to do

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast