Prince of Persia T2T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Div3000
    My version of Prince of Persia is DVD 1.0 . I already used StarForce Removal. I installed game via Daemon 4, using all emulations, I have CD-RW and DVD-RW, and both are unplugged since saturday. I dont know, what i should use to mount in Daemon - mds or mdf? And should i use emulation options ON? Maybe i have bad image, because i used SafeDisc 2/3 option in Alcochol 120%. I will try to get proper copy from Copybase.ch. And one more question - Alcochol 1.9.5.3105 is the newest version of this tool?
    Yes its the latest version. How could you choose safedisc 2/3 option from a DVD ? Its impossible for me. i can only choose DPM Options and Ignore read failures On/off and nothing more. Are you sure ?

Make a new Backup of your Image without any Options expect DPM High @ 1x reading speed. Try again and then post.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Pop TTT and NForce3

Just for your information, how I got PopTTT running :

- Install DT4
      - Mount PopTTT.mds (no emulation in DT4 whatsoever)
      - Install
      - Play (reboot because of SF3 protection scheme)
      - Play again (now this time enter SF3 key)

This works for me, I didn't have to hide or unplug my IDE drives (Pioneer DVR-110 & Lite-on dvd-rom). Same goes for Need for Speed : Most Wanted which has the new Safedisc4 protection.

I've read this could be because of my NForce3 SW-IDE drivers that no hiding/unplugging of my optical drives is needed. Can anybody confirm this?? ...and would the NForce4 SW-IDE drivers do the same job??!

Best regards,
      Remco

Comment

I hate StarForce :/

Originally Posted by Mystique
        Yes its the latest version. How could you choose safedisc 2/3 option from a DVD ? Its impossible for me. i can only choose DPM Options and Ignore read failures On/off and nothing more. Are you sure ?

Make a new Backup of your Image without any Options expect DPM High @ 1x reading speed. Try again and then post.
        Sorry, my fault, i havent chosen anything from that options, J just forget about that. And I'm afraid that i can't do High DPM. I don't know why, maybe its because StarForce. I tryied to using StarForce removeal tool, but even then i can't make image with High DPM. I read somwhere that if I have used at once original DVD when StarForce check it, then I will be unable to use image ever again. Of course except situation when I format HDD.

So i think I'm lost.

Comment

If high dpm and 1x speed (for dpm reading) doesn't work try high and 2x or 4x speed (for dpm reading).
          You can look into the list of the supported drives of Alcohol
          (http://support.alcohol-soft.com/en/drives.php). Or try if you could read the dpm (topology) with Blindwrite. Or download a mds file (contains the dpm) from the database of copybase.ch or gamecopyworld.com.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Noncorresponding keys

I don't think that anyone have answered the question what one should do if pop ttt say that the disc key is noncorresponding with the disc in the drive.

To get this far I used alcohol to install and I removed the power cable from my physical drive and tryed to run the game but with no luck.

Anyone got any ideas on how to help me?

Comment

Originally Posted by Alean
              I don't think that anyone have answered the question what one should do if pop ttt say that the disc key is noncorresponding with the disc in the drive.

To get this far I used alcohol to install and I removed the power cable from my physical drive and tryed to run the game but with no luck.

Anyone got any ideas on how to help me?
              make the image again. first remove sf drivers, then use alcohol to make a high dpm image, try the lowest dpm read speed possible.

Comment

I have made a full image of the game with alcohol 120% i have mounted the image with deamon tools,Unplugged all the drives,removed all starforce driver's and when i try to play the game it stucks in the process of starforce loading..... Can anyone help me out???What i'm doing wrong???

Comment

Originally Posted by NITROUS SYSTEM
                  ...removed all starforce driver's
                  ???

Are you sure, you need starforce drivers installed to play starforce games.

btw, the file "amir.exe" [starforce file] has command line entries to check if the sf files are installed. type this in start->run:

"C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Prince of Persia T2T\amir.exe" /drv:check.

Comment

I have tryied EVERYTHING and yet NOTHING, I can't make PoP T2T work with Daemon 4. My computer still reboot during checking disc progress. I now that a lot of people have the same problem. Computer reboot anly if I use Daemon, when I use Alcochol it take long time to load and say wrong CD-KEY. It say that because Alcochol 120% cant emulate StarForce I think. So how to make it work? And is there way to play PoP T2T using Alcochol 120%? Or maybe Daemon will relase new version? :/

Comment

How did you create your image, Div3000? Does it work with the original disc?
                      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I cant do image with High DPM so I downloaded one from internet. When I try to play game from my original DVD i have 1/10 chance that this will work. 9/10 rebooting my computer during checking disc progress.

Comment

There is a known issue with some nForce-based motherboards and Daemon Tools v4.00 that causes reboots with StarForce protected games. It will be fixed with the next DT update.

If your DPM process fails it's probably because the StarForce driver messes with it. Uninstall it and try creating an image again.
                          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I uinstalled StarForce and reinstalled Alcochol and now I can do image with high DPM. But my problem is rebooting computer so I think I will wait until next version of Daemon will relase. I hope it will be quick

Comment

heelp

Originally Posted by MadMaN_90
                              All you have to do is to disable your IDE controller Like that ! Note that your IDE controller may have a different name! That works for me
                              I have same IDE controller name and i disabled parallel ATA and serial ATA controller (2nd serial ATA controller couldn't be disabled) then i mounted .mds with D4 and it says that i inserted wrong disc or what...but when it wanted cd key my one was ok...
                              So what am i doing wrong????

Comment

Re: non-unplugging trick

Zenny what version of the nforce IDE drivers are you using (Microsoft built in drivers won't work for the non-unplugging trick)?
                                the modern world:
                                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                                X