• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why haven't u tried it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Faraz_Hayat
      You can visit this link ...
      Or that link :wink:
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

• Originally Posted by <>DiablO<>
        can someone say how to play Prince of persia with any reboot my ide cables? or its work with D-tools
        I managed to play it with my backup disc after i disabled the IDE controller at BIOS setting. It will only work if u have SATA hdd. My motherboard is MSI 915G Neo2 , not sure if other mobo will have the same setting.

oh.. make sure u do that before u play it the first time.

Comment

• The only way to play the game.

The so called hack tools for starforce doesn't work for all or maybe not at all. Why waste time tweaking when you can simply pull the plug for the IDE cable and power supply cable for the DVD? It works all the time for me when I play Prince of Persia T2T and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. When the Splinter Cell patch 1.5 came out it removed starforce therefore I don't need to pull the plugs for DVD. I'm so happy! I'm still wondering if Ubisoft will ever release a patch for POPT2T to remove starforce. So stop wasting time disabling the DVD through the OS just pull the plugs.

Comment

• panaghoy88, it's great to hear that you've found a way to play PoPT2T on your computer. However, please don't patronize other users, especially if you don't know their situation. Some people may not feel comfortable meddling with their computer's hardware, others would void their warranties if they opened up their cases.

Apart from that, unplugging your drives as a way to play PoPT2T has been mentioned countless times already (and without actually checking I bet it's been mentioned in this thread too). No need to post it as the perfect solution yet again if the people in this thread already know about it and don't want to do it.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

• Originally Posted by panaghoy88
              When the Splinter Cell patch 1.5 came out it removed starforce therefore I don't need to pull the plugs for DVD.
              That is an incorrect rumor that has been floating around the internet for some time. Chaos Theory still has SF copy protection as of v1.5. If you don't believe me, scan your install directory with A-Ray or ProtectionID to verify. Trust me, SF is still alive and well with SCCT. I should know, I own 4 copies of the game (2 bought, 2 free with hardware) and run x64, and have been waiting forever for Ubisoft to remove or update the protection. They haven't.

Comment

Working...
              X