Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye

Originally Posted by Methadon
    Just mount the game and unplug your optical IDE drives with SFN or manually.
    just so ya know, this does now work for everyone using DT4, me being one of them, I've tried everything (even the alcohol 120% method) and i still get the invalid disk error, if anyone can provide a decent walkthrough with DT4 would be greatly appreciated, I've had this game for 2 months and still no luck.

a walkthrough for dt4 and this would be nice, nothing seems too work, I've tried everything

Comment

Lucas thx for th reply-

I've altready renamed my scct file too

Splinter_Cell__Chaos_Theory_ID1042.....

and also use the mds of this too mount, still getting invalid error, as for the key -

2Q4PL-S4YXN...............

you can see im using the popular one, i dont know what gives, i even thought the alcohol method was sureproof, but that didn't work either, then i heard DT4 does the trick with a little less tinkering and nothing, this is no fun anymore lol.....

Comment

im in the same boat as the last two posters-

Comment

Originally Posted by aspexx
          1.make sure u have the correct MDS file (38KB)
          even though i've done everything you've said like 50X times over, it doesn't work for me, what is the "correct" mds, I've used both now, 42 & 47 and nadda....

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
            Do you guys (the last 3 posters) have your IDE drives disabled/unplugged? Don't forget this is required to play from any SCSI device.

I can play the new king kong just fine, the new prince of persia, but for some reason, this game i cannot, i've tried everything, and keep getting the 'invalid disc error...' like everyone else.

I've tried every method, unplug, starforce nightmare disable nodes/cd/channel2, sfcure....you name it, I even tried the original alcohol method with the 20 or so steps involved, and got the same result, i dunno what gives, if i can play those other starforce games just fine, and this i cannot, i'm about too give up on it, 2 months of this and no luck with 3 differnet iso's of spinter cell.

Comment

Originally Posted by aspexx
              the mds file u can just google it...and find one that is EXACTLY 38kb in size...change the name to wut ur mdf file name is and just do wut i said before....assumin' u have nforce3/4 mb...

ati gal here, i can run the new persia just fine & king kong, which uses the same type of protection (i could be wrong i guess)

there are 2 known msd files-

Splinter_Cell__Chaos_Theory_ID1042[Copybase.ch]
              Splinter_Cell__Chaos_Theory_ID1047[Copybase[1].ch]

I've got both, and neither work, I've done the whole renaming ect....something else is up, i've un-stalled the game so many times, i think im just gonna give up, no game is worth this mess, thanks for your help tho.

Comment

i don't own an original sc:ct, just using the iso that has been around for the last few months, but my whole thing is this, if i can run king kong & the new prince of persia just fine, why not this game? i think im gonna give up, 2 months and nothing, too much for a game lol

Comment

Working...
                X