SafeDisc 4 Blocker - effects ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SafeDisc 4 Blocker - effects ?

Hello, You know how when you run this program, after you finish you have to press enter to rechange registry. I think I forgot to, what are the effects and symptoms of "unreversed registry". What does it do, and how do I get rid of it. Thanks

Originally Posted by bassv2
    what are the effects and symptoms
    your IDE and SCSI devices no longer work properly. Games might not see them. Windows may not detect them correctly. Plug in Play may no longer work properly...

Originally Posted by bassv2
    how do I get rid of it
    If you want a guaranteed way and not just a possible solution: restore a system backup, restore to a recovery point, boot to a last known good configuration, or reinstall windows.

And don't take my words seriously for any of this because when modifying your registry its always: do at your own risk (and make registry backups first).
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Thank you, Thank you. For some odd reason, I don't know if it's a virus or not, Sygate Firewall WILL Not startup at startup. I have to manually open it, even though the start at startup box is checked. I will have to backup some files, which is going to be stupid, cause if virus in those files it will be gay

Thank you.

Why must they blackdist Daemon WHY!!!!

Comment

btw, when you run sd4hider for the first time, it makes a permanant backup of the registry entries it deletes in the "Windows\System32" folder. its called sdbackup.reg.

Comment

al1uk that's useful. I never knew that.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

@bassv2: "they" didn't blacklist DT but all SCSi drives (if there are IDE connected) so even alcohol or other vDrives don't work since they are vSCSi and not vIDE (like it will be in DT Pro).
            Greetz LooDos
            My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
              that's useful. I never knew that.
              it tells you the first time you run it. v1.1 does but not sure about the older versions.

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
                @bassv2: "they" didn't blacklist DT but all SCSi drives (if there are IDE connected) so even alcohol or other vDrives don't work since they are vSCSi and not vIDE (like it will be in DT Pro).
                Greetz LooDos

What? So that's why it didn't work with my pioneer?
                What assholes!

Comment

Using Daemon Script with SafeDisc 4

I'm trying to make a script to run NFS Mostwanted but I can't find any commands for Safedisc 4 via command line. I was wondering if anyone knew the commands to hide and restore via command line

Comment

use curerom instead

Comment

Originally Posted by Nabisco83
                      I'm trying to make a script to run NFS Mostwanted but I can't find any commands for Safedisc 4 via command line. I was wondering if anyone knew the commands to hide and restore via command line
                      just use sd4hide

Comment

Working...
                      X