Current Image Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Image Mount

Is there a command line to see which image is currently mounted in Daemon Tools?
    Cause I don't want to click the Taskbar icon

Originally Posted by BioDuo
    Is there a command line to see which image is currently mounted in Daemon Tools?
    Cause I don't want to click the Taskbar icon
    dont be lazy and just do it, or remember the last thing u mounted because it takes more time for a command line

Comment

One of the silliest suggestions ever!
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Sorry to dredge up an old thread with my first post, but I actually have a reason where this would be useful.

At work, overnight, I script a handful of BartPE builds - mounting and unmounting various Windows CDs in order to complete the process. It'd be really convenient if, at the end, I could get D-Tools to re-mount the ISO that I had mounted before the batch file started up...

Just some food for thought, I suppose.

Comment

You can use BTEWin, the particular variable is %@DAEMONIMAGE[drive], so to show the currently mounted image directly from a command line you can type, for example:

bteexec.exe --cmd messagebox %@DAEMONIMAGE[0]

For serious use (nor for X64 of course), I would recommend using Daemon Tools 3.47. After ver. 4.x Daemon Tools have become more of a gaming tool, because of anti debugging and other stuff, and secure mode must be disabled if it is used.

Comment

Working...
          X