Securom 7 now Modified securom 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securom 7 now Modified securom 7

Again securom 7 change there protection tactic. Sony finally follow the starforce footprint. In this new approach they blacklisted SCSI and IDE combination like starforce. Recently a release stub the zombie contain this modified securom 7. So now sr7stop is completely useless against this modified version.

Don't worry this new protection easily betted by DT4 and starforce nightmare . I think Sony doesn't blacklisted the DT4 BCZ of the strong protection against reverse engineering. Good work daemon team
    Boycott Starforce

It is not very hard to play a game with this modificated SecuROM, just disable the cd/dvd drive in the device manager.
    No need to use stuff like SFN (I hate that tool).

Comment

True

Originally Posted by Methadon
      just disable the cd/dvd drive in the device manager.
      Ya thats true but most of the user Afraid to do that. If u check this forum u r noticed that lots of user asking how to disable the IDE drive in device manager.
      Boycott Starforce

Comment

Originally Posted by ISO
        Ya thats true but most of the user Afraid to do that. If u check this forum u r noticed that lots of user asking how to disable the IDE drive in device manager.
        Why would anyone be afraid to do that, it's a lot safer than using SFN.

Comment

I just play with unplugged drives, works for every protection, including latest Starforce
          Last edited by Reef; 06.12.2005, 18:54.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef
            I just play with unplugged drives, works for every protection, including latest Starforce
            Works for me too.
            Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

sorry but can any1 help me??
              in device manager, which shud i disable? i dun know shud i disable the DVD/CDROM drive, IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers or the SCSI and RAID controller?
              thanx 4 any help

Comment

Originally Posted by garados
                sorry but can any1 help me??
                in device manager, which shud i disable? i dun know shud i disable the DVD/CDROM drive, IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers or the SCSI and RAID controller?
                thanx 4 any help
                For SecuROM v7 just disable the CD/DVD drives.
                Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Yeah dt4 with this crap works like a charm withou unpluggin anything. just disable your controller in device manager if your optical drives are on it. Thats all. Again - GREAT WORK DT.

Cheers
                  All living things must come to an end And all man's creations crumble That is the law of the samurai

Comment

Working...
                  X