Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: C&C generals

before, i tried installing generals and the game worked with alcohol's bad sectors emulation. but when i uninstalled it and tried to install it again, it give me an error that i don't have enough space when i do...

Quote Originally Posted by wickeddude12
    ahh crap...i tried installing generals with the images created with clonecd 4.2.0.2 and clonyxxl 2.0.0.6 settings for the two cds...i also used a HP CD-Writer+ 9100. however, when i tried running the game with alcohol 120% bad sectors emulation, i got this message:

generals.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.

i tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it, but no hope...what the hell is going on?
    you burned it with alcohol, but the image was made with clone? then it doesn't work
    anyway remember that if you haven't got a 2 sheep writer, you might be not able to copy a safedisc 2.80 game

no, iburned it with clonecd and used alcohol for the emulation part

you should use alcohol to read and write, because clone CD can't read and write SD2.80 cds correctly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12