SPDT.SYS problem fixed, easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPDT.SYS problem fixed, easy

i wanted to reply a post before when the daemon tolls v4 came out, so many people couldnґt install this wonderful program. anyway to the solution:

why cant you install daemon tools v4?

1) The antivirus program is the problem, i have windows xp home sp2, and f.secure firewall and antivirus, i uninstalled the f-secure and then rebooted and installed daemon tools v4 without a problem,not all antivirus programs creates this problem , but i havent tried all.So thats realy the main reason because the antivirus program protectes the SPTD.sys file from any change.

2) if you dont have windows XP, use uppdate, and the same thing may apply on other windows versions , you know the antivirus program, uninstall it. Buy another one , you can download and try different antivirus programs for free, let me know wich is the best and allows daemon to work as it should.

Maybe this is old solution mabe not, i dont know, but i didnt see it on daemons webbsite, so am posting it here

peace

THANX daemon,

i do have suggestions about daemon , to improve it , but my services is never free

ciao
Working...
X