Device Problem 39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Device Problem 39

This is yet another post dealing with DT4. I had Daemon 3.47 installed on my system. I downloaded 4.00 and installed it, uninstalling 3.47 when it prompted me to. After rebooting, the little daemon icon hung up for a minute or so, then popped up a little box that said "Unable to add adaptor. Device problem 39." I've searched the forums high and low, but all I've seen is reference to device problem 12. I'm running Windows XP Professional w/ SP2, and I have Nero 7 Ultra installed, but not the Nero ImageDrive. Anybody got an idea?

This error means Windows failed to load driver.
    Please check System Event log messages and report if you see some errors there.

Comment

There are no error messages in the event viewer that I can see. I uninstalled any StarForce drivers I had, but no luck. Then I tried uninstalling 4.0 and reinstalling 3.47 but still no joy. The only thing I can think of is that there's nothing showing up in the Device Manager complaining about missing drivers, which seems weird. Other than stpd.sys and scsiport.sys, what files should I double check?

Comment

Working...
      X