DT4 with Safedisc and Securom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT4 with Safedisc and Securom

DT4 seems to be ONLY for Starforce, ive tried to run safedisc and securom games and they just dont work, ive even tried to hide the drives and it just doesnt detect any emulation. Even after uninstalling DT4 all of these problems still persisted, it felt like it should hide the drives itself when in fact.. it wasnt even close to working. DT4 does not work in Safedisc or Securom, are you guys even planning to have these work? or is it just to make it so your computer can ONLY play starforce games.

Originally Posted by Littlekill
    DT4 seems to be ONLY for Starforce, ive tried to run safedisc and securom games and they just dont work, ive even tried to hide the drives and it just doesnt detect any emulation. Even after uninstalling DT4 all of these problems still persisted, it felt like it should hide the drives itself when in fact.. it wasnt even close to working. DT4 does not work in Safedisc or Securom, are you guys even planning to have these work? or is it just to make it so your computer can ONLY play starforce games.
    Are you kidding? Look around in the forums, the majority of people posting here (and that's mostly people having problems!) are running SafeDisc & SecuROM-protected games without problems. I am too, by the way.

Which games did you try to run? And how did you create the images of those games?

What do you mean with "Even after uninstalling DT4 all of these problems still persisted, it felt like it should hide the drives itself when in fact.. it wasnt even close to working."? Which drives should be hidden? Are the virtual drives still there after uninstalling DTv4?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Titan Quest

I mounted Titan Quest with securom and installed the game, but when I want to play a get this:
      Conflict with Disk Emulator Software.See
      http//www.securom.com/emulation_detected for more details.

Please help.

Comment

Use the search function.

Comment

Working...
        X