Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My comp just shut down

Hey!
    Well, this is the problem. A couple of months ago i used Deamontools completely flawless when suddenly when i mounted, my computer crashed. I got a bluescreen but no way i can read that fast. It popped up really fast. After that I had to reinstall my windows xp because it wouldn't start.
    I'd like to use deamontools again but I'm afraid to mount.

I don't remeber what version I had (stupid me). However, if anyone know what kind of problem it can be don't hesitate to write here!
    Thanks!

(Sorry for my english, I know it sucks.. Best regards from Sweden )

I searched on the forums and found similiar topics. I had easy cd creator installed. Is that the problem?

Comment

A couple of months ago would have been DT 3.47. DT 4 is now out, so why not give it a try?

Comment

And if you ever have a blue screen again, here's a thread explaining how to enable minidumps. It will help in the analysis and tech support area if that information is saved on your disc. Additionally DAEMON Tools can usually be uninstalled in safe mode by hitting escape at the loading DAEMON Tools prompt (and then continuing booting and running the uninstall program or manually deleting the drivers).
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Okey thanks. Just one question, was/is easy cd creator a problem for DT? It's the only thing I can come up with that caused the crash..

Comment

Working...
          X