mage conflictbetween the tools starforce and 2hard drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mage conflictbetween the tools starforce and 2hard drives

evey time i mount this type (for example trackmania surise or pop two thrones) it cause my secondary slave hard drive to be corupt. my main drive is c and e is a slave drive of it.
    after mounting pop2t2 the folders on deive e read as empy.
    this causes a disk check 2 be run every time on my e drive and often it i dont unmount the disk right after play or so many mounts comp crashes due to to e drive being corrupt
    well any keep up the good work and hope theres a fix for this soon as i like to run my images from my e hard drive i can with other games just not starforce ones. guess in meantime ill have 2 have 5 gb of starforces images on c drive

ps hope soon my c drive is getting quite full

Not really answering your question but what is on your primary channel?

Comment

ok my primary i have c drive as master and the e drive as slave
      both hards drives by the way

Comment

i have just found a temp fix for this when i want 2 play starforce games i set the bios for my slave hard drive e to not installed then mount in d tools with all options off and under drive paramaters for the virtual drive turn off auto insertion notification and set dvd region to 1.

by the way this has seen 2 fix my random crashes alot of people are haveing. i mount pop2t2 at the being of thi log in session and left it mounted i have been able 2 play and quite game over and over without crash

Comment

Working...
        X