Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Problem with playing Prince of Persia 3

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

maybe i'll try it out 2morrow...

Default ( power cable , IDE cable , unplug which / both )

benitojuarez, Kitna, and I had a discussion about which cable to unplug. It starts with this post (post #17 in the middle of a long thread).
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

thx @ underheaven!

New User

Default Play Prince

People, i've one advice. Use USB2IDE converter for yours IDE CD/DVD ROm Drives. That is bright permanent solution for the problem of connecting/disconnecting cables. It costs about $20. Think about this like "modding XBOX or PS/2"

New User

Default do i need to use DT 4 or issat also ok tu use 3.4

do i need to use DT 4 or issat also ok tu use 3.4

i thank u already, cause i still have deamon tools 3.47 installed, cause that is not asking when i am installing if i use kernel debugger, cause i have no idee. So please could someone help. I do not wish to instal DT4 cause it asks if u use a KERNEL DEBUGGER, so since i have no idee, i keep using 3.47 but issat ok to play PoP the two thrones? it does not work for me!

Do you get an actual error message when trying to install Daemon Tool v4 or are you just not installing DTv4 because you don't know what a Kernel Debugger is? Because chances are if you don't know what it is, you don't have one...

Apart from that: if PoP:TtT still doesn't work then, how did you create your image? Because it's very important to have good images to get current copy protections running.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

to play PoP:T2T u have to unplug all ur optical IDE devices.
    then you'll be able to play it...

New User

Quote Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    Do you get an actual error message when trying to install Daemon Tool v4 or are you just not installing DTv4 because you don't know what a Kernel Debugger is? Because chances are if you don't know what it is, you don't have one...

Apart from that: if PoP:TtT still doesn't work then, how did you create your image? Because it's very important to have good images to get current copy protections running.
    I do not get a error, i just don't know what a kernel debugger is, but i own a pretty recent PC so i am affraid rto instal it. I used a image from ********, and the key was includen in the download!

Default POP3 T2T whithout unplugging anything

Hi to all,
    As this is my first post, I would like to tell huge "Thank You!" to all daemon tools team, for their efforts. As for the moment DT4 works for me flawlessly. Great work which should be appreciated!!!

Now about POP3, no troubles to start it for me.
    1st mount the mds to d-tools 4 and exit.
    2nd. Install te game.
    3td reboot and disable 2nd IDE channel from BIOS (I have there DVD Writer and DVD reader)
    4th Start the game, enter the key and it works.
    Hadn´t time today to test more elegant methods to hide IDE drives, but will do later tonight and will post results. I see strong chances, to get it work even without BIOS disabling.
    I´m with an GA 8NSLI_Pro mobo (nforce 4), 1st.HDD on 1st IDE and 2nd. HDD SATA.
    Last edited by ziegfrid : 15.12.2005 at 08:19

With a NForece 3/4 board your very lucky. There it sometimes works without unplugging.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast