• Show
Clear All

plz read...

hi,

piratedkhan i all this stuff

Originally Posted by piratedkhan
    dear friends: Salam and hi
    let me solve u r problem
    to intall price of persia the two throne just do the following...

system requirements:
    windows xp service pack1 or the early release of service pack 2 in 2005 from microsoft.
    demon tools 4.
    1. mount the disk with daemon tools. and turn all on from emulation.
    2. start menu and click run. in run window type k:\amir.exe /drv:install (where k:\ is u r daemon tools virtual dvd rome. k: is in mine case check u r own.) after that u will see dailog box saying " u want to install cd protection softwere. click yes ater that u will see another dialog box saying do u want to restart click yes and u r system reboot.

3. when u r system rebooting turn it off. open u r computer chasis and remove the power and data cable from dvd rom.

4. start computer. right clik on my computer : go to hardware tab and click device manger: in the ide controllers disable all which can be disable.

5. now install the game when installation of game is finishing in the wizard the last step. check the check box launch the prince of persia and click finish.
    6. enter the key and enjoy the game.........

please comment
    if problem presist i will reply

note: i was facing the same problem of the cd key is not for the corresponding disk in the drive.
    but now working in service pack1. and be sure do all steps above..... enjoy
    and i got this error : cd key is not for the corresponding disk in the drive.

i SP2 installed and i was wondering if there is anyway i could make this work without putting sp1 or older sp2 .

Comment

cannot copy the MDf file

Hello to everyone i'm a new user of daemon tools
      and i tries everything above but it's not workin about cannot copy thred try making ur sys NTFS then it'll copy easily

Comment

Heya evrybody!

I'm using ATI parts and it runs perfectly on my comp now. I had problem with serial number. It was saying that the serial number I've entered was wrong. I did all the things you said should be done. The main prob was the image I was using. I had .mdf extansion. When I read one of the member's post about how important image is, I've created another in Alcohol 120% but this time .mds with DPM and speed x4. Now it works pefectly so the try creating the best image you can if you have the same problem as I had

gl & hf

Comment

hi,
          I have also faced the difficulty while running the game. I tried almost every thing (using deman tool and all that).
          But while starting the game it shows only one blank screen once and the it stop working.
          I tried removing by IDE devices and every thing but nothing helps. The game almost starts and then doesn't go ahead.
          Yesterday I find the resone behind it.
          The 'prince of persia, the two thrones' required Directx 9.0c to run properly. I was having windows XP + SP2 beta. And it seems that we can not install Directx 9.0c on the beta version of the SP2. (To check which version of directx is running type 'dxdiag' in the start > Run box). Even after installing the Directx 9.0c, the tool was showing the current running version as Directx 9.0b.
          So I install the full sp2 on windows XP. Now the directx gets installed properly and the game also start working.

Hope this will help
          Prashant

Comment

now i can play prince of persia how? -> http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...4871#post54871

Comment

Working...
            X