SR7.Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi.. my question goes to HAANDI... about Pr0t.St0p
    is there a change to see a new unblacklisted version of this nice utility... because tha latest SecurROM from SW EAW seems to stop the functionality of Pr0t.St0p
    I really don't like to request thinks especially from a freeware developer..
    I can play tha game with CureROM but one click solution like Pr0t.St0p is preferable

Comment

why ? use the AntiSecuROM loader from the 3rd Party App section here on the Page. Works like a charm and its a One Click solution.
      You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

I found that Pr0t.St0p working with the new Alcohol 120..(3823)
        without even closing it... just press Hide and Play..SW EAW(example)

Does this mean that SecureROM blacklisted deamon tools or part of daemon tools?
        Last edited by quirky9; 27.02.2006, 15:09.

Comment

try alcohol withaout protstop and you will see, that it won't work as well. it's the good old scsi blacklist.

protstop just circumvents that

Comment

I tried to reach dtools developers to get a documentation about plugin creating - without any results.....

Comment

@HAANDI

I don't seem to have a Pr0t.St0p backup to restore... am I screwed? or is there a way to manually restore what was changed...

Comment

if u restart your system the registry keys are regenerated automatically.
                My sysProfile!

Comment

SR7.stop screwup

Hi, sorry if i already have posted this question, but here it goes.
                  The SR7.stop (1.2) cant hide or unhide, it just goes into a loop, ive got DTools 4.03 installed with 1 Virtual drive, dont know what happend, but the REG key is also gone, i think it happend after i installed "Safedisk 4 Blocker", could that do the screwup, and how do i revert the screwup

Comment

Problem solved, dont know how though!

Well, dont know how, but it works now, didnt do anything, it just worked, and ahm, any1 trying to help me, please do, might be some1 have the same problem, and that might not be as lucky as me, and i also want to know what the solution to the problem is, as i might not be so lucky another time, thanks on advance.

Comment

Another problem now

Well, its the same app im trying to trick, but now it wont run, i managed to run it 1 time, then i exited the game, restored the Virtual drive, and well, tried to run it again, then it wouldnt run, now, the SR7.stop hide the Vdrive but the app wont respond on the command i give it, its like i dont even run it, hmm... ive got this explorer.exe i have to run before i can run the game, it worked fine before the mishap, or what ever we call something like that (and im going to buy the "app" anyway) but i would like to get it to funktion again... man im babling! Anyway, i got SR7.stop and Daemon 4.03 and that explorer.exe (size 44,5kb in totalcommander reading not explorer!) ive got a Pioneer 110D DVD burner and a LiteOn CD Drive, AMD 3000+ 64 cpu, msi radeon chipset motherboard w, X700pro asus graphic card, 1GB Ram (2x512MB kingston value)! A ton of usb devices (HDDx2 Webcam(microsoft) mouse, keyboard(also micro) bluetooth, Gamepad) thats about it, hope some1 can help

Comment

When you are using Safedisc 4 Hider the changes will be undo after a restart of WIndows. Safedic 4 Hider 1.1 also creates a backup file in WIndows/system32 at the first start.
                        But you used Safedic 4 Blocker...
                        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Almost solved and solution found

Well, yes, its me again, lol, well, i got SR7.stop to work again, and i might have found the solution to why, the old problem is still a mistery to me though, i searched through different forums and got this answer, its quite simple, in my installation of the protection remover it told me to make the "exe" file of the app compatible with win98, then i found one who mentioned that it might give some glitches with the app and told that it had to be compatible with win2000, should be more reliable to others, and that worked!
                          Now i dont remember where i got that answer from, so if it was in here, i just dont want to take credit for it!
                          Ok, problem solved, but the one where SR7.stop stoped responding i still dont know.
                          Over and out :wink:

Comment

Hey guys, with DTools 4.06 Pr0t.St0p got handy again.
                            E.g. Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary doesnt "see" the emulated drives. It only "sees" my physical one.
                            Then I tried to "hide" the emulated dtools drives and Securom "saw" them again.
                            It has Securom v 7.26.0006.
                            The Guild 2 with the update and a more recent securom version runs perfectly with my backup image, thanks to you, dtools guys.

Comment

How did you get the 7.26.0006 to work

cheers!
                              Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

Comment

you also can disable your physical drive in windows, then daemon tools 4.06 is enough. no other tools needed.

i suggest you try starforce nightmare if your are to lazy to disable/enable drives per hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X