Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: SR7.Stop

When you are using Safedisc 4 Hider the changes will be undo after a restart of WIndows. Safedic 4 Hider 1.1 also creates a backup file in WIndows/system32 at the first start.
    But you used Safedic 4 Blocker...

New User

Daumen hoch Almost solved and solution found

Well, yes, its me again, lol, well, i got SR7.stop to work again, and i might have found the solution to why, the old problem is still a mistery to me though, i searched through different forums and got this answer, its quite simple, in my installation of the protection remover it told me to make the "exe" file of the app compatible with win98, then i found one who mentioned that it might give some glitches with the app and told that it had to be compatible with win2000, should be more reliable to others, and that worked!
    Now i dont remember where i got that answer from, so if it was in here, i just dont want to take credit for it!
    Ok, problem solved, but the one where SR7.stop stoped responding i still dont know.
    Over and out :wink:

New User

Hey guys, with DTools 4.06 Pr0t.St0p got handy again.
    E.g. Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary doesnt "see" the emulated drives. It only "sees" my physical one.
    Then I tried to "hide" the emulated dtools drives and Securom "saw" them again.
    It has Securom v 7.26.0006.
    The Guild 2 with the update and a more recent securom version runs perfectly with my backup image, thanks to you, dtools guys.

How did you get the 7.26.0006 to work

cheers!
    Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

you also can disable your physical drive in windows, then daemon tools 4.06 is enough. no other tools needed.

i suggest you try starforce nightmare if your are to lazy to disable/enable drives per hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Black-
    you also can disable your physical drive in windows, then daemon tools 4.06 is enough. no other tools needed.

i suggest you try starforce nightmare if your are to lazy to disable/enable drives per hand.

what protection does this work around?

because it doesn't do secureom 7.26.0006.

if you have anything for that, let us know.
    Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary - newest securom since patch i guess. Asr and SecuromLoader 7.26 stopped to work after patching.

But i still have 2 options to make it work:
    1) Pr0t.St0p v1.0 -> hide drives
    2) Mount without emulation and play

or

1) Device Manager, disable DVD Writer (D: ) - the one and only physical drive
    2) Mount without emulation and play

i use a maxi image to mount the game, not the original image.
    you can compress that image back to few MB when using windows folder compression. saves alot of space.

if i dont hide/disable my physical drive, securom wants me to move the disc in it. without a physical it accepts virtual drives.
    Last edited by Black- : 20.10.2006 at 12:34

New User

Default Fear + SR7.Stop

i have installed FEAR, and after i mount the image, and click the icon to run the game the Following message occurs

please remove disc from current cd/dvd driver and insert the original disc in another drive X:

and i click on the icon that was installed with the fear that is the SR7.Stop , and click on hide; it shows me "nothing to hide"

i am not being to tell what how to solve this problem

thank u for reading

Which DTversion do you ahve installed?
    Which version of SR7STop do you use?
    How did you create your image?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345