Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Best CD Writer To buy?

  1. #11

    Default

    no clue, as I purchased my burner with my computer, and they only told me the price of everything together...

  2. #12
    New User
    Join Date
    18.11.2002
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andareed
    no clue, as I purchased my burner with my computer, and they only told me the price of everything together...
    ok thanks !
    so u can back up any sd 2 game to a cd perfectly?

  3. #13

    Default

    Yeah, haven't had any problems.

  4. #14
    New User
    Join Date
    18.11.2002
    Posts
    16

    Default

    thanks for the info guys al i have to do is get 30 more dollars
    thx!

  5. #15
    New User
    Join Date
    18.11.2002
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andareed
    Yeah, haven't had any problems.

    WEll guys i opened my mouth to the world of how cheap it is now its sold out at newegg.com so now on im not mentioning the sites...lol

    well Andareed im goin to get the same LiteOn LTR40125S as u ....but does it support win xp ?

  6. #16

    Default

    @n3wt:
    but does it support win xp
    Why wouldn't it? It is software that you have to worry about, not hardware! I use alcohol and nero with it and it is great

  7. #17
    New User
    Join Date
    18.11.2002
    Posts
    16

    Default CHEAP !

    got the same burner for 42 bucks now !!
    weeeee

    http://mtzon.zoovy.com/c=76L6AZpzmh4...uct/LI401248BM

    well hope thats the same one ...lol

  8. #18

    Default

    nvm everythin pressed wrong button btw the new liteon 48x... is about 50 dollars lol, but i perfer plextor, the kick ass burner
    WDG DE/\\TH

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n3wt
    got the same burner for 42 bucks now !!
    weeeee

    http://mtzon.zoovy.com/c=76L6AZpzmh4...uct/LI401248BM
    Cool, thanks. I am going to buy that now.

    -Underheaven

  10. #20
    New User
    Join Date
    18.11.2002
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underheaven
    Quote Originally Posted by n3wt
    got the same burner for 42 bucks now !!
    weeeee

    http://mtzon.zoovy.com/c=76L6AZpzmh4...uct/LI401248BM
    Cool, thanks. I am going to buy that now.

    -Underheaven
    i got confirmation of order and delivered it in less than a week in reg shippin...great site!!!
    o yeah i know the 48x is out i didnt get it bc i didnt really need it and didnt know it did EFM encoding...and it wasnt on clonecds list ...
    GET THIS cd Burner b4 its sold out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •