View Poll Results: What do you think of the new design/website?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is more confortable / user friendly

5 22.73%
  • Great job. I like it very well.

14 63.64%
  • I like the color settins

0 0%
  • I detest these bright colors

2 9.09%
  • I miss the disclaimer

0 0%
  • I do not like it at all

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: What do you think of the new design/website?

New User

Generated white light is medically bad for your eyes. This is why for many years and from long ago all web sites used to use a dark theme with muti-color text and graphics.
    I know people that have permanent eye damage from spending too much time looking/working at a monitor with too bright a background and graphics. This is a medical fact. I have special shields over the front of all my monitors purchased at office and computer supplies that protect the eyes from ignorantly designed web sites with too much white or light.
    It is just like a lesser form of staring at the sun, but over time will still do the damage.

8)
    IMHO
    isepiq

[ironic on]

yes, maybe that's the reason, why we implemented a Darkness Theme, just adjust the themes in your Profile and your eyes are protected even without your "shield" :mrgreen:

we do everything just to make you happy

[ironic off]

New User

EXCELLENT!!! Easy navigation. Easy Menu's. Everything well organized with a lot of very good common sense. INTUITIVE is the word I think fits your web site the best. I have never gotten lost in the links here.
    Thanx again for DT's.
    Also, for when anyone has to surf a web site with white projected light, a shield can be gotten at Fry's Electronics, or Outpost.com, or Office Depot. They all sell them. Make sure you get 'glass' with plastic frame, and NOT that clear plastic junk in the middle!!!
    Best buy I have found so far is Fry's for $15.00 US.
    Thanx again for the proggie's and a very user friendly site!!!

IMHO
    isepiq 8)
    IMHO
    isepiq

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12