The impossible Chaos Theory game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The impossible Chaos Theory game

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me if there is an easy way to play this game without the DVD in the dvd drive and actually be able to play the game at all.

I own the freakin DVD but still the game will not start. Does anybody have any idea what I could do?

I thought DT4 would fix this.

If it doesn't start from original it won't start from image either. Contact game support to help you. If you paid for the game, they have to help you.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

They just tell me that it is not their problem if I am using a program like DT. They say that their uber protection program knows if I try to play a downloaded game.

So now I know that I cant get any help from Ubisoft so I was wondering if I could get help from DT.

Will the next version of DT make the game playable?

Comment

If it works with your DVD but your image doen't work, then check the other threads about Splinter Cell.Just scroll down a bit at the Gernal Copy Discussion and Copy protection forums, there are many threads. Or use the search!
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by Arnagath
          They just tell me that it is not their problem if I am using a program like DT. They say that their uber protection program knows if I try to play a downloaded game.

So now I know that I cant get any help from Ubisoft so I was wondering if I could get help from DT.

Will the next version of DT make the game playable?
          Simple answer, don't tell them you have D-Tools
          Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

If you say your retail dvd doesn't even work,
            then they do have to help, i don't see why you mentioned DT to them in that case.
            And as previously stated, if your original won't work, then it doesn't matter, your image will never work, even w/ a Daemon Tools 5 for example.

Comment

Working...
            X