Weird Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Problem

I can install Sonic Heroes with Daemon tools but when i tried to play the game it askes for the cd and I did everything it said in the faqs but nothing worked. The only thing i couldn't do was safe disk 2 because i got a 404 page. if you know anything that might work tell me.

Also i had restored my computer because i was having problems, it worked everything worked before i had restored but now daemon tools is acting up. i also tried alchol 120% and got the same problem

U wrote u install Sonic Heroes from daemontools. I dont know what protection it has but how do u creat the game image.

I also dont under what is the connection betwewn safe disk 2 and 404 page.
    Boycott Starforce

Comment

the protection is safe disk and i was able to install the game with daemon tools but i cant run the game

Comment

Sonic Heroes is protected by safedisk 4 not safedisk 2. And I think you habe blind write (BWT/BWA) image file.

Just download safedisk4 hide and install daemontools 3.47 or alcohol120%. mound the game and run SD4hide. Thats all.
        Boycott Starforce

Comment

I could hardly understand what you said no offence but i downloaded safedisc hider and did the instructions and the game still asked for the cd

Comment

safedisk4 hider not compatible with DT4. So uninstall DT4 and install DT 3.47.

OR

Disable DT4 virtual drive and install alcohol120% V 1.9.5. And play the game with alcohol's virtual drive.
            Boycott Starforce

Comment

problem solved

it works thx man

Comment

Working...
              X