No announcement yet.

When will come out daemon tools 4 pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's done, when it's done ! You have to wait !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by StarForce
      It's done, when it's done ! You have to wait !!!
      lol..
      why are you spamming?
      did you even took the time to read what these people were talking about?

Comment

Hm.. I am will ing to wait as much as needed (do I really have a choice ?)

But some "progress report" would be nice , something like "it seems working but still buggy" or "we are completely stuck and researching other ways to do it" ...

It's just too long without any news ...

Comment

Pro is still in progress. Go and buy DT and you will have access to Customer Forums, there you will get the Informations you want.

Here you wont get the Informations about the Development.
          You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
          sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique
            Pro is still in progress. Go and buy DT and you will have access to Customer Forums, there you will get the Informations you want.

Here you wont get the Informations about the Development.
            Replies like that don't put too much hope for potential buyers. Are you charing for information about a product that we are actually paying for?
            I've already started losing faith that you can actually deliver. This is not that kind of project where you can take years and hope it will be usefull for a longer time. It may take only a few months till your years worth of efforts will be ruined. Success of DT also relies one "the scene" and its success dealing with protections. SR7 has been nailed, SD as well in most important cases and even SF3 is starting to crumble and losing support at the same time.

I'm not sure what are you trying to do: bring out a perfect product or are you walking in the dark. I think temporal solutions integrated in DT as plugins would have been a better choice for this type of application.
            Or maybe (the more I think about it even likely) DT Pro isn't following the direction we are all hoping (cracking down every protection), but you are rather working on a application with wider range of use but unfortunately not unique.
            Last edited by Vampirtc; 31.03.2006, 02:08.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vampirtc
              Replies like that don't put too much hope for potential buyers. Are you charing for information about a product that we are actually paying for?
              I've already started losing faith that you can actually deliver. This is not that kind of project where you can take years and hope it will be usefull for a longer time. It may take only a few months till your years worth of efforts will be ruined. Success of DT also relies one "the scene" and its success dealing with protections. SR7 has been nailed, SD as well in most important cases and even SF3 is starting to crumble and losing support at the same time.

I'm not sure what are you trying to do: bring out a perfect product or are you walking in the dark. I think temporal solutions integrated in DT as plugins would have been a better choice for this type of application.
              Or maybe (the more I think about it even likely) DT Pro isn't following the direction we are all hoping (cracking down every protection), but you are rather working on a application with wider range of use but unfortunately not unique.

You obvously don't have the faintest idea what your talking about. You sound like your the one flipping comments in blind when you got no knowlege about DT Pro

Comment

@VampireTC: maybe you should next time check to WHOM
                you complain - Mystique isn't part of our team, therefore
                your critic is going to the wrong direction. We never asked
                you to pay for anything to get information about DT Pro.

We will sooner or later release much infos about DT Pro.
                If you prefer another product - well, we understand and
                respect that!! But don't blame us for statements we never
                made. Nobody ask you to pay for DT, just use some other
                emulator then

Comment

Sorry for Missunderstanding. The post should only tell that you wont get informations about DT pro in here at this moment. Sooner or later there will be Informations for Public like Locutus told, but when you want now infos about this then you have to purchase DT and i think 15 Bucks are worth it.
                  You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                  sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

...purchase DT and i think 15 Bucks are worth it
                    ...obviously not for Vampiretc

Comment

lmao!!! its fifteen freakin dollars!!! it costs me that much to go see a movie!! amazing how so many ppl are so hesitant to part with such a small amount of money....
                      PS. thanks locutus for the recent post u made in customer forum. It looks like christmas may come early after all
                      SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                        @VampireTC: maybe you should next time check to WHOM
                        you complain - Mystique isn't part of our team, therefore
                        your critic is going to the wrong direction. We never asked
                        you to pay for anything to get information about DT Pro.

We will sooner or later release much infos about DT Pro.
                        If you prefer another product - well, we understand and
                        respect that!! But don't blame us for statements we never
                        made. Nobody ask you to pay for DT, just use some other
                        emulator then
                        Sorry about that but still his post was left uncommented by your team.
                        And I'm as well not poiting to any other products, but rather giving my impression what is going on with DT from my point of view. I would much rather have comments on those parts.

I do not feel just a mounting tool justifies the purchase, but on the other hand if DT Pro lives up to its promises it would be worth two times the current price. But given the huge delay with zero public progress in the area of either virtual IDE controller or IDE blocking my impression is where it is. And I don't think I'm alone.

Comment

can't think of anything more to say

People have been registering DAEMON Tools for years. I feel it is a great product. And I can't think of anything more to say .
                          the modern world:
                          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                          X