Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• path of neo help!!

Hi,
    I am having problems with path of neo, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I have played with it the original cd and also without it using Daemon tools v4.00 and SR7.Stop. When i turn my pc off and turn it on again and try to play the game i get the "security module error" and no matter what i try i can't get it to work!! Can anyone help me please? Thanks.
    easychoo

Try to start Path of neo in Win2k compatiblity mode (right click on the exe properities) or start sr7stop, press hide, close sr7stop, start the game, after you finished playing start sr7stop and press restore.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i have tried all them things still i get the "security module" message its really annoying coz i really like this game. I don't understand why it works sometimes and then not work its crazy! Is there anything else i can try. Thanks.
      easychoo

Comment

how to run it

ya I used to have problems like that too. I got the image. What you need to do is enable secuROM emulation in daemon tools. Next, you need a program called sr7.stop . you can find it at gamecopyworld. Open the program once you finish downloading it, click hide, close the program and open up pon with the emulation enabled, and it should work. I hope this helps

Comment

I have got all them tools and still it does not work, i don't know maybe im doing something wrong, this game is a freak. Do i run sr7.stop before or after i have mounted the image. Also why doesn't it run with the original disk i have that to i bought the game brand new its wierd i appreciate all the help i can get, Thanks :wink:
          easychoo

Comment

Do you have any programs like CloneCD installed? They may be blacklisted. Alcohol 120% might be blacklisted too. Try uninstalling them.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

I did have alcohol 120% but i uninstalled that. I have anti-blaxx installed could that be the problem??
              easychoo

Comment

Find the original MAtrix3.exe located in the PON folder. Right click it and set the compatibility mode to Windows 2000. Hope this helps.
                My post count is screwed up...

Comment

No sorry this hasn't worked. There must be something because i have played the game both with the original disk and without it i don't understand why it's not working now. Atari need to get their act together and fix this problem
                  easychoo

Comment

Hey i think ive fixed the problem. What i did was close down daemon tool & anti-blaxx and the game ran fine with the original disk, it's worked twice now so if it works for a third time then ill be jumping for joy. Ill report back with the results soon. :wink:
                    easychoo

Comment

Hi

Did your problems start after installing the patch?

After I installed the patch the game did not run from the image on my machine. I found out that it runs only if I shutdown GetRight (Downloads accelaration application) and close my internet connection. This is very weird but works for me. I also have to disable my IDE DVD-ROM through the device manager.

Shanti

Comment

Hi,
                        I remember I had this problem before i insatlled the patch, but ive fixed my problem now. I don't play my game with any image file because it doesn't work for me i use the original disk if you have that then best to use that. I just tried it again and it works by shutting down daemon tools and anti-blaxx hope this has helped those who are having probles playing with the original disk.

By the way thanks to all those who have helped me, much appreciated. :wink:
                        easychoo

Comment

Originally Posted by easychoo
                          i have tried all them things still i get the "security module" message its really annoying coz i really like this game. I don't understand why it works sometimes and then not work its crazy! Is there anything else i can try. Thanks.

I have tried all different things to my PON and it still says:"A required security module can not be activated." and plaa plaa plaa... When I use SR7.stop and click hide it says that "nothing to hide" ( I don't know what's wrong.. and I'm coming crazy!! Plz... Someone help me to get it work!!

Comment

Which version of SR7Stop are you using? WHich version of Daemon-Tools are you using? And how did you create your image (program and readsettings) ?
                            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
                            X