Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLAC Support / EAC non-compliant cue sheets

Hi.

Firstly, thanks for DT. I've been using it for around 6 months now, and have found it to be a superb, simple, and utterly indispensible tool.

I read a post from nearly two years ago, that mentionad that FLAC support was in the pipeline. Is there any news on this?

As the number one open-source lossless audio codec, more and more products are supporting FLAC, and it is undoubtedly the top choice amoungst audiophiles.

Nowadays, many cutting-edge bittorrent sites stipulate FLAC-only as a standard, and I reckon that were FLAC and EAC non-compliant .cue sheets supported by DT, a new standard could be adopted by many people, for mounting compressed images, indistinguishable from the original source discs.

News of any progress, for FLAC and EAC .cue sheets would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Hello,

I'd like to see this feature implemented too. It would make it much easier to listen to flac/cue compressed music.

One example could be: mounting one's ripped flac/cue file via daemon tools and then importing the virtual cd in, say, iTunes - thus creating a very flexible music conversion system.

I hope very much that you would consider implementing this!

/jespers

Comment

Working...
    X