Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Hello,
    I am quite not familiar with protection typs etc. and I have searched for answer in the forum and didn't got it.
    I am using Daemon Tools V.4.00 and I mount to the virtual drive the 1st CD and when I double click the icon of the game I get that message:

What can I do?
    Thanks.

DT4 is not blacklisted by NFS:MW, so u know that the games protection is detecting some other form of emulation. So uninstall Alcohol 120%, clone cd, and clone dvd if u have them.

Comment

I did that

I did that and it is working now!!
      Thank you very much.
      But I still have a problem: when I click on "Quick Race" and then on "Quick Play" it shows me the next screen for a second and then the game is closed.
      I adjust the game to the lower resulotion and graphic details and I have quite a good computer (Radeon 9800 Pro, 2.4 Ghz etc.).

What can I do?
      Thanks.

Comment

did u use safedisk hider??

Comment

Yes...

Originally Posted by al1uk
          did u use safedisk hider??
          Yes.. I used safedisk hider (but the game is working even without that..). Anyway, it doesn't matter if I use the safedisk hider or no- in both cases the game crashes. I think that it is because of graphical problems or something like that (I have the lastest directx- 9.0c and I think I have the most updated driver to my Radeon 9800 Pro)

Thanks.

Comment

Graphical problems

I noticed now that I have graphical problems too- when i have to choose a car I can't see the car and instead it I see black. I can see only the light of the car.
            Moreover, the background in the main menu is completly black.. like you can see here:
            click here

What can I do? I have updated my graphic card and it still does problems..

Thanks.

Edit by NetSoerfer: changed the image to a link because the image was too big.

Comment

guyash, are you using the latest ATi/Nvidia display drivers? Please check on their respective homepages.
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Yes I do..

Yes I am using the lastest driver of ATi (Radeon 9800 Pro). I have downloaded today "Catalyst 5.13 Windows XP - Driver Download" from the ATi homepage.

Comment

Try going to the SF website and downloading the uninstall for Star Force.

Download it from this link and run it. It'll uninstall Star Force then just mount the image on DT4 and play. It's working for me without having to use any type of hider.

Comment

This isn't the problem.

I can operate the game.. the problems are grapical problems.

Comment

I have a easy way

For playing need for speed MostWanted you can Use Sd4hide (safe Disc for Hider) and you can use only Daemon Tools 4 to use daemon tools 4 you need to to device manager and when you go to device manager disable the Real Cd/DVD Rom You have It And the game will work

NOTEaemon Tools 4 Not In BlackList Then Mount Your MDS

Devilz_108
                      Enjoy Need For speed most wanted :d
                      To Help YOu When You Need Help:wink:

Comment

Working...
                      X