Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem running PoP 2T, Keeps Rebooting

Hi all

I have a problem running PoP 2T, i have installed it with DT4 unconected all cables data and power from the DDV Recorder and DVD reader, i have the right cd key i have it mounted on DT4, but every time i try to run it it reboots my computer,
    my brother did exactly the same steps and it worked at the first time, he uses intel board and i use AMD Asus Board, could that be the problem or if is somthing else can anyone help me please.

All the best Guys

Hi m8,

I have a problem running PoP 2T, i have installed it with DT4 unconected all cables data and power from the DDV Recorder and DVD reader, i have the right cd key i have it mounted on DT4, but every time i try to run it it reboots my computer,
    my brother did exactly the same steps and it worked at the first time, he uses intel board and i use AMD Asus Board, could that be the problem or if is something else can you or anyone help me please.

All the best Guys

Comment

Lambreta, I moved your posts to this thread because your issue seems complex enough that it would cause those two threads you posted in to go off-topic in trying to solve things for you.

Is your brother using the same image file and cd key and what program did you use to create the image (alcohol, blindwrite) and what settings were used?
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hi Underheaven

Me and my brother used exactly the same image (mds) created with alcohol and same cd key, them we mounted with dt4, all emulations on and also tryed emulations off and nothing worked,i think the fact is that our computers are diferent his hard drive is an IDE and i have 2 x Sata II as raid 0, he uses Intel i use AMD but both of us use 64 bits cpu with windows 2000 xp pro service pack 2.

I donґt know the right settings used to creat the image so later i will try to creat an image of the original POP 2T DVD disc, with Alcool, using high DTM @ 1 x and see if it works.

Do you think there is something else i can do.

Thanks for replying

Comment

Working...
        X