X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice program. Thanks.

Comment

CureROM 1.2.2 released go here for more info.
      Last edited by sYk0; 04.01.2006, 01:47.
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Hi
        Just wanted to tell you a big big thank you for this
        magnificent tool.
        Works great and smoothly like butter

Comment

no work

well, i've tried a lot of things to get past starforce, and i still can't, and curerom doesn't work for me either, it's really starting to aggrivate me because all of the new games are starting to use starforce. i followed the little wizard that curerom has and i did everything right and tried to open the shortcut and starforce still told me to insert the cd. i'm about to just give up and avoid starforce games from now on.

Comment

Originally Posted by dermaeher
            well, i've tried a lot of things to get past starforce, and i still can't, and curerom doesn't work for me either, it's really starting to aggrivate me because all of the new games are starting to use starforce. i followed the little wizard that curerom has and i did everything right and tried to open the shortcut and starforce still told me to insert the cd. i'm about to just give up and avoid starforce games from now on.
            There is a very good reason why it doesn't work with Starforce! see post '10'

'it only hides virtual(SCSI) CD/DVD-Rom's from SafeDisk 4.X and SecuROM 7'

It's good policy to read the whole thread first before jumping to conclusions

Search the posts & you will find many replies on how to run Starforce protected games
            Last edited by joeboy; 06.03.2006, 14:16.

Comment

Star Wars Empire at War

Doesn't work for Star Wars Empire at War

Comment

Seach the forums for the new version of CureROM (1.3.1)...
                here is a good start...
                Mail:
                curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Working...
                X