help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

I was told that I could load an iso with daemon tools and then be able to burn it to disc. The data is over 1 gig. How can I do this? How do I mount it properly/burn it.

If you want to burn, you must use another program. I'm 99% certain alcohol 120 will burn a large iso ( < 4.7gb);
    INSERT INTO `portal_posts_text` VALUES
    but i don't know of other programs that can.

Comment

I have 120, but can't figure out how to burn the image.

Comment

load the image in the alcohol-virtual-drive and then select the burn-assistant. read the alcohol120%-manual for more information

Comment

I loaded image, but there is no burn asssistant. I cannot find it. When I try to use wizard, it will not work.

Comment

From alcohol, click image burning wizard, browse for your image, select correct datatype, and burn.

Comment

I select my image, but there is no correct data found. I cannot go past selecting my image.

Comment

Simply get Nero Burning ROM and pick to create a new CD.. The source will be your Daemon-tools virtual cd and simply put it on your newly created cd. But don't forget to change the CD-NAME, that can bring problems sometimes.... Especially if it's a multi-cd or so..

good luck

Comment

Working...
                X