Another way to defeat starforce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
    I also have a Laptop with an Intel mobo and Phoenix Bios. For me deactivating the 2nd IDE Channel with SFNightmare worked with SCCT.
    Newer games (X3, ToCA 3, King Kong,...) only are working with unplugging the drives which is really easy for me (i can unplug it with one click! because the TY Tuner, which i got with my laptop, uses the same plug and so the developer made it easy to switch to the TV Tuner/unplug the drive).
    Yeah that would do it for you, but I don't have a TV-tuner card, and as said before, opening up a laptop seems such a bad idea.
    I guess it's waiting for an IDE-jammer, unless anyone else has a better idea.

Comment

POP the two thrones

I have followed all the methods described in this site.But at the end the error remains the same "The disc key u have entered does correspond to the disc in the drive".
      i have DVD version of POP2T.
      1).I mounted the image in the virtual drive of alcohol set DPM to High and set the read and record speed to 2X from the options dialogue.I have also set my DVD rom speed to 2X.
      2).Before installing i ran the sfcure01 !setup.bat
      3).I Disabled node and Cd using Sf Nightmare.
      4).I installed the game and run it.
      5).After reboot I ran the Sfnightmare again and disabled node,cd,ch2.
      6).Ran sfcure01 !start.bat.
      7).Then I disabled secondary channel from the device manager.
      8).Then i ran the game it asks the serial number i gave it.
      and displayed the massage checking disc but after 1-2 mins
      it gives the error which i have mentioned.

i have Intel ATA controller.
      i vae followed all the steps in the thread"How to securom ,starforce,safedisc" but they are not of any use to me.i have tried these methods on number of games like L.A Rush.Gt legends,KK,POP2T.

Can anyone help me to get rid of this error.thanx

Comment

Try recreating your image with DPM speed 1x and unplug your drives (shutdown your pc,open your pc case, plug out the plugs of your CD/DVD-drives/writers,start up again) then mount the image, if you use DT 4 then sfcure isn't needed. Start the game.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
        X