Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT 4.03 - SIMS 2 Nightlife

Hello !

I've had a problem, because when I tried to start Sims 2 Nightlife mounted with Daemon 4, the game didn't start.

I had to mount with another software, and I had to
    disable safedisk emulatuion in Daemon Tools 4.

Now, I upgraded to Daemon 4.03 - the problem is the same.

I hope , you will correct it one day
    Thx!

I update my message :

Doesn't need other software to mount.
    I tried to mount it with DT 4.03 - and disabled Safedisk emulation - the game works !

I tried to start another safedisk protected game (B&W 2)
    with disabled safedisk emulation.
    It works too

It's really interesting :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by rage
      I update my message :

Doesn't need other software to mount.
      I tried to mount it with DT 4.03 - and disabled Safedisk emulation - the game works !

I tried to start another safedisk protected game (B&W 2)
      with disabled safedisk emulation.
      It works too

It's really interesting :-)
      lol! 10x a lot! I had the same problem!

Comment

The safedisk emulation is only needed for very old safedisk games and when you mount an image it's also not necessary to enable it because it's created for no 1:1 backups of a safedisk game. So normally you never need to enable it, except you input a very old safedisk game which is no 1:1 copy.:wink:
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Help

Hey Rage I was just wondering if u could help me be able to play nightlife because i want to try to copy my disc and i dont know how? I have Daemon tools 4.03 and what file do i need to download for ** ** or to accually copy it. Please Help Me! Thank you

Comment

You need a mountable image of the Nightlife disk 1.
            It could be a mini image too

After mounting it with Daemon Tools, you can play the game, but you must disable the safedisk emulation in DT

Comment

If i would have known this three weeks ago I would never had to reinstall windows and get very pissed.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

here's my NL sitiaution:

i have been playing the game fine until i had a problem with a download file, so i decided to uninstall the game completely to make a fresh start. I have the base game, university and nightlife.

well it was a loooong way cos the CD are also all needed to be 'Disk Images' folder-ed and all.. very tiring process after hours of installing and proper mounting ( i believed), when i click the icon, the famous first SIMS 2 NIGHTLIFE (white one) appeared, but then nothing else. i mean normally after 5-6 sec.s the game starts loading. but this wouldn't.

i was crashed, then i decided to start all the way from the beginning and reinstall. but this time i gave me the first screen + the 'insert disc' error BUT MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION: IT ASKED ME THE UNIVERSITY CD! wtf?!

i have no clue what's going on infact, im about to do a 3rd round. What do you guys say, as you can tell im pathetic.

thanks in advance.

(i have DT v4.03 and all emulation options are OFF)

Comment

Working...
                X