Make an .iso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make an .iso?

I think that a featured to MAKE .isos should be added.
    The amount of times i've needed this...

I think Alcohol 120% should do that...
    If u want to play games using DT u need the features of A120% to make a working image.

pL

Comment

Originally Posted by ProLucker
      I think Alcohol 120% should do that...
      If u want to play games using DT u need the features of A120% to make a working image.

pL
      But not everyone is interested in images only for dealing with copy-protected games.

For example, I like to keep some items in .iso files for use by VMWare/Virtual PC environments.

Anyway, as for the original poster's question - I think that DT Pro should be able to create images when it is released (but I have no idea at all when that realease might be).

In the meantime, Google for LCISOCreator (which I have used only a little bit) or BurnAtOnce for simple, free solutions for creating .iso files. (BurnAtOnce is not free for commercial use).

Comment

I agree with prolucker
        There are many very stable softs that make images, so I think it's better if DT focuses on emulation.

I prefer using two different softwares that both do their job perfectly than only one that does all things averagely .

Comment

Really I need FREE non-protected ISO grabber too...
          Is'nt it possible to add support for simple non-protected ISO/BIN+CUE extraction?

Comment

dd

You can use a program called dd.

scroll down to the example where it says "Rip an .iso from a CD"
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
            X