Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

New User

Ok I didn't want to make a new post so I wanted to post it in this topic. I'm useing DT4.03(Newest ver) I have the DVD ver of the game. I loaded, the game installed just fine. I then go to try an load the .mds/.mdf files. It will go to the "Checking disc" it will do that just fine, then it will give me this "Error Insert the POP3 disc into another drive then press "Retry"." I have went an disabled both my DVD burner an my CD burner. I then try to reload the game, but it says the same thing as before. If you can help me thanks so much.
    Last edited by Zynk : 11.03.2006 at 05:12

same problem 2 me... someone help plz :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Zynk
    I have went an disabled both my DVD burner an my CD burner.
    What doy you mean with disabling, did you disable them with SFN or in Device Manager. Normally you need to physical unplug your drives.

New User

Well I got the game to work by just shutting down an unpluging the drives, but is there a way to play the game so that I DON'T have to do this each time I play the game? Thanks a lot with the feed back so far.

New User

I have the same problem i have tried every thing on the net but failed help me plz

Unplug your drives (CD/DVD-ROM/Writer) and mount your image (image with DPM-Info required) that should work!

Yea, but that will evantually brake my IDE cable... ALso everytime I want to use my DVD-RW, Must reboot my comp. Just pluging it back doesn't work.

I know someone where he uses his laptop, and he doesn't need to do anything... proably the optical drive port for his Optical drive is USB or something like that.'cause I know thta people with external USB or Firewire optical drive, can by-pass this issue.

Experienced User

NEVER (un)plug drives when you computer is running! You're lucky your burner is not burnt!
    Carpe diem

Default power switch

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBytes
    Yea, but that will evantually brake my IDE cable... ALso everytime I want to use my DVD-RW, Must reboot my comp. Just pluging it back doesn't work.
    One option to avoid unplugging is to create your own power switch but you'll still need to shutdown if you want to toggle between on/off.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Default prince of persia use safe mode

hi all.. help me pls..
    i,ve instaled POP t2t without problem using daemon
    cd key ihave inserted. its work..
    but when i want to start a game "use safe mode" and the game didnt work.. and back to desktop.

i also update my forceware NVDIA 80.21..
    and my directx to 9.0c..

and POP T2T always "use safe mode" and back to desktop again

please help...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast