No announcement yet.

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unplug your drives (CD/DVD-ROM/Writer) and mount your image (image with DPM-Info required) that should work!
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Yea, but that will evantually brake my IDE cable... ALso everytime I want to use my DVD-RW, Must reboot my comp. Just pluging it back doesn't work.

I know someone where he uses his laptop, and he doesn't need to do anything... proably the optical drive port for his Optical drive is USB or something like that.'cause I know thta people with external USB or Firewire optical drive, can by-pass this issue.

Comment

NEVER (un)plug drives when you computer is running! You're lucky your burner is not burnt!
        Carpe diem

Comment

power switch

Originally Posted by GoodBytes
          Yea, but that will evantually brake my IDE cable... ALso everytime I want to use my DVD-RW, Must reboot my comp. Just pluging it back doesn't work.
          One option to avoid unplugging is to create your own power switch but you'll still need to shutdown if you want to toggle between on/off.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

prince of persia use safe mode

hi all.. help me pls..
            i,ve instaled POP t2t without problem using daemon
            cd key ihave inserted. its work..
            but when i want to start a game "use safe mode" and the game didnt work.. and back to desktop.

i also update my forceware NVDIA 80.21..
            and my directx to 9.0c..

and POP T2T always "use safe mode" and back to desktop again

please help...

Comment

dear

me to got the same prob and tried all sort of tricks on this net BUT BUT BUT nothing works for me if u got the good ans tell me toooo
              plz plz

Comment

POP3 works YAY

Hey guys this is my first time posting jus wanted to say that i got
                POP3 to work and heres how.

1)create *.mds image using Alcohol(DPM info High burn speed 2x)

2)download this no cd image from link below and replace your .mds file with the one provided in the download
                NB: there is both a mdf and mds file but only the mds is needed. the link is:

3)mount the mds file to a virtual drive using Daemon tools v4.0

4)install using full install to watever dir you would like

5) Start-->Turn off Computer (remove ide power cables from cd drives)

6)turn on computer and run POP3 enter your cd key and the games should now run.

The trick was the mds file i downloaded it contained specific DPm info that was not created in the image i made this link solves the "CD key does not match the CD" error message
                Also very important make sure that ur virtual drive letter is the one right next to ur hard drive eg if u have one hdd (C:/) ur virtual drive should be D:/ this can be changed in disk manager under computer management. This is verrrry important bcuz StarForce3.6 compares drive assignments to detect or rather assume wether a drive is virtual or phsyical

I did not try to run the game using programs such as SFN or virtual drive pro 10 if anyone uses this method and it works plz tell me but for now i will stick to removing power cables until a more permanant fix is developed

Comment

i

i have tried every thing
                  sfn
                  starfucker
                  low dpm setting
                  removing data cables
                  using patches 4 mkng image to run on different speeds e.g sony 48x
                  and lot more things including ur trick like installing fully and mounting short image but but nothing works 4 me
                  any other idea

Comment

@Exhauster

wat error message are u geeting specifically?
                    ------------------------------------------------------
                    since u havent replied as yet ill go right ahead
                    ERRORS:

"Please insert POP3_play into another cd drive and retry" <--this error means starforce was not bypassed an can no longer be bypassed bcuz starforce already marked ur drives as present u need to uninstall starforce with the removal tool and start over i know i know all of dis crap again this is the most fustrating error i encountered but there is no shortcut u HAVE to start over

"The cd key you entered does not match the disc in the drive" <--this error could be one of two things either u entered the wrong cd key (duh :wink: ) or there is a problem with ur image jus follow my instructions above to get a proper workin image

dis shud work plz reply and give me sum feedback
                    Last edited by rbirwar101; 04.05.2006, 02:56. Reason: no reply from Exhauster

Comment

Working...
                    X