Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

I've a problem with pop3 The Two Trones:
    when i mount the disk 3 in drive G: with Daemon the protection system say me that i must insert the disk in anhother drive

anyone can help me?

PS: sorry for my english...i'm italian

What program did you use to create the image and what settings did you select (profile/datatype, read speed, DPM speed, etc. example: Alcohol 120% and generic settings for Starforce 1.x)?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
      What program did you use to create the image and what settings did you select (profile/datatype, read speed, DPM speed, etc. example: Alcohol 120% and generic settings for Starforce 1.x)?
      i used Virtual Daemon Manager v3.47

Comment

DAEMON Tools cannot create image files.

I'm wondering what program (and settings, and etc.) you used to copy disc 3 to your hard disk.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Have you read the other threads about starforce 3.6 and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones?

Have you tried unplugging all IDE cables from your optical drives and then mounting it?

Comment

pop3

u dont need to unplug ide cable...just use SFN to disabled it....after make image for play cd just use SF but for me link generator did work.....i used skull (frgot the version) to hide the image drive.>>.>
            make sure there are no many services running or u will experience
            memory dump....!!!!
            guys...need help...after bypass and start to play it was always kick off to desktop...somebody got any solution

Unglücklich

Comment

wisnubrata, SFN won't work with Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones because the game uses Starforce version 3.6.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Same

Dude I have just the same problem
                And I used Deamon tools for it.
                But I think the problem is, their is no Play CD included.
                If you try to mount in a virtual cd,, the only thing you see is Instalation CD,, but no Play cd that you need to overcome the securty system that the game has.

Comment

Its easy

Just disable your parallel ATA controller in device manager.
                  Then mount the file, and play.
                  Maybe I can, cause i use win x64

Comment

I can't play prince of persia t2t either I diasbled my 2 dvd-rom drives in device manager i blocked my virtual drive with skullhider4 and i got SATA cables to my hard disks anyone can tell me how i can play it???

Comment

Ok I didn't want to make a new post so I wanted to post it in this topic. I'm useing DT4.03(Newest ver) I have the DVD ver of the game. I loaded, the game installed just fine. I then go to try an load the .mds/.mdf files. It will go to the "Checking disc" it will do that just fine, then it will give me this "Error Insert the POP3 disc into another drive then press "Retry"." I have went an disabled both my DVD burner an my CD burner. I then try to reload the game, but it says the same thing as before. If you can help me thanks so much.
                      Last edited by Zynk; 11.03.2006, 06:12.

Comment

same problem 2 me... someone help plz :'(

Comment

Originally Posted by Zynk
                          I have went an disabled both my DVD burner an my CD burner.
                          What doy you mean with disabling, did you disable them with SFN or in Device Manager. Normally you need to physical unplug your drives.
                          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Well I got the game to work by just shutting down an unpluging the drives, but is there a way to play the game so that I DON'T have to do this each time I play the game? Thanks a lot with the feed back so far.

Comment

I have the same problem i have tried every thing on the net but failed help me plz

Comment

Working...
                              X