Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starforce a big problem

i was comfortably enjoying games when starforce appeared
    in the scene and ruinned my life and unfrotunatly my favorite games like pop series latest is protected by this shit
    i have heard alot about unplugging but
    really dont know how to perform this can any one help me by explaining the whole process ur buddy
    adnan all the way from pakistan

Before step 1: Switch off your PC (very important!)
    Step 1. Open your PC case
    Step 2. Unplug the power or IDE cable(s) from all your optical IDE drives.
    Step 3. Close your PC case
    After step 3: Swith your PC back on
    Last edited by Underheaven; 08.01.2006, 22:57. Reason: Updated with comments from Reef
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Before step 1: Switch off your PC (very important!)
      And after step 3: Swith your PC back on

Comment

And don't unplug the power of your harddisks but this has to be sure by writing to unplug the optical drives like Underheaven it wrote.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Comment

its half solution

thanks for ur help now i can perform unplugging but still mounting isnt going my way
            do i have to mount image after unplugging or before i know i am asking u guys alot but ur friend (i)can expect a favour adnan

Comment

shutdown your pc, unplug your drives, start up your pc, moun the image with DT 4.03, start the game.
              Make sure you got a god image with a good dpm, which is required for playing Starforce Games from an image.

Comment

Got it!!

The Star F. is no prob anymore there are tricks like unplug all optical drives or use SF Nightmare these all suxxx. Ive used Switches to turn on or off my CD-Rom drives and with Deamon Tools 4.0.3 The SF works great

Ive interrupted the connections with a switch that can handle 12V - 20A (Normaly used for Car Stereo) this cost me for 4 switches 12,- (for two Drives)

Youll have to interrupt the Yellow and the Red Cable and have allots of spare parts or cable since youll have to have a Male and a Female Molex cable.

Looks cool and it is a throw on the switch.

Have Fun Valvaris )

Comment

In the German Section ther's also a thread about some kind of this switch, if somebody is interested in this, here.

Comment

Working...
                  X