Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .IMA files - Which Program?

Hi Everyone,

I need people's opinion on which is the best/most stable program out there that one can find to make .IMA files (bootable image files).

The main use of said program would be to create bootable image files (.ima) from a bootable cd; Nero would then be used to create bootable CDs/DVDs containing additional files.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Jordan

To Mods/Admins: Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this question under, as I don't know which category this would best fall under.

Winiso, isobuster etc.

Hi there,

some iso-Tools you can use:

Recover data quickly! Recover data from CD, DVD, BD, HDD, Flash drive, USB stick, media card, SD and SSD with IsoBuster - The award winning, highly specialized and easy to use Memory card, CD, DVD, Hard Disk, SD, Compact CF, MMC, card data recovery software. IsoBuster supports all optical disc formats, Hard Drives, Memory cards, Flash disk formats and all common file-systems: NTFS, UDF, FAT etc.!

with winiso you put in yur bootable-cd, then goto Bootable CD -> Create Bootfile

(i dont know, if the Menunames are korrectly, i'm a german user of this tool).

Hop this helps.
    Huch, sagte ich neulich, als ich mich erschreckt habe.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice TRM. Anyone else care to give suggestions?

Jordan

Originally Posted by TRM
      Hi there,

some iso-Tools you can use:

Recover data quickly! Recover data from CD, DVD, BD, HDD, Flash drive, USB stick, media card, SD and SSD with IsoBuster - The award winning, highly specialized and easy to use Memory card, CD, DVD, Hard Disk, SD, Compact CF, MMC, card data recovery software. IsoBuster supports all optical disc formats, Hard Drives, Memory cards, Flash disk formats and all common file-systems: NTFS, UDF, FAT etc.!

with winiso you put in yur bootable-cd, then goto Bootable CD -> Create Bootfile

(i dont know, if the Menunames are korrectly, i'm a german user of this tool).

Hop this helps.

Comment

I've always had good luck with WinImage.

Comment

Indeed.. winimage = .IMA & .IMZ (Compressed IMA Files)
          Floppy and CD images....
          SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

Cool!

Cool! Thanks a lot for the input guys, I really appreciate it :P

Comment

Working...
            X