Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Come and Visit my forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemerov
    Uhm, Muffinhead? A mate of mine just walked in here and saw your website's title... and he was wondering what it could be. I'm afraid your title is still a bit obscure!

I seem to be having a bit of a problem, I'm suprised I did not notice that, must be because I've been up to 3:00 4:00 in the morning trying to get everything set up properly, and after usuaully 10:00 pm, I have a problem with concetrating, And thinking properly from being tired, I don't even know why I would put muffinhead, as muffinhead is my nickname, I change it, hopefully I'll get it right this time, sorry once again, but am having problems with setting this thing up right

[Edit]: I need to know where he is seeing that title,and the url he's visiting, because I revised everything, changed the url, by creating a new account, And when I go on the site it shows "extremegaming.addyour.net" for a title, and under that says, "Your one stop for gaming and emulation" news/discussion. I did not see anywhere where it said muffinhead, Maybe someone can point out where it's typed at, Thanks
    Last edited by Xtreme2damax : 22.01.2006 at 15:54
    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Blinzeln Sorry yet again for another double post

ahh I see what he meant by the title, the title was not "muffinhead" , The title was the url of my website, however I changed it now, It now says "Extreme Gaming Discussion Board"

Sorry about that, I thought when you said uhh muffinhead, that I accidentely put my nickname for the title, when you actually were refering to my screen name on daemon-tools, sorry for the mixup

You seem to be confused

He only saw the URL. Why not change it to, let's say, EmulationPlanet? Or EmulationBoard...
    The Boardzombie's website.

Blinzeln I see now

I see what you mean, however I chose "extreme gaming, as my url and subdomain, because it is mostly a gaming forum, Although there are sections to discuss emulation, My forum is more targeted for gaming Discussion, than emulation, And seeing how mostly emulation fits into the gaming category, I wanted to stick with extreme gamers, And I cannot change the subdomain or the url again because I would have to register another account, install phpbb, redo the entire forum, and upload the designs to the server, which is a very painstaking process when, I'm on dial-up internet, Takes forever to upload, not to mention I'm not using the best ftp client, or the best isp(Bluefrog) ,and I also have connection problems. I'm using coffee cup free ftp, Would you happen to know of a better free ftp client? I really don't want to keep registering new accounts, and going through the long process of setting it up, I don't mean to dissapoint anyone, I'm sorry

I hope that won't keep anyone from visiting my forum
    Last edited by Xtreme2damax : 22.01.2006 at 19:26

So you consider yourself an extreme gamer?

Default first post

I've created a first post in the pc screenshots category :
    http://www.elitegamingclan.addyour.n...wtopic.php?p=3

Nice place, hope more posters will come soon...thanx
    DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Reden

Quote Originally Posted by Nemerov
    So you consider yourself an extreme gamer?
    I've been gaming since the atari ages before the first 8 bit NES, So in a way, Yes I am a hardcore "Extreme" gamer, To vent off steam I like nothing more than to pop in a game like Doom 3, Grand Theft Auto, To rid And Cleanse myself of anger from The stress I am suffering in my everyday life, games have been my life since I was five years old, Although It's not my whole life, because I have other important things to worry about, Being a hardcore gamer is what inspired me to do a forum, and if I had broadband again, I would get in an all out fragfest, on games like raven-shield, FarCry, Doom 3, and Half-life 2 with some buddies.

I really don't mean to dissapoint anyone :cry: but another url change is out of the question, because It takes too long to setup, but I can see on thier forums, if a url change is possible without affecting the forums, and if it is, I'll report back
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by rip_pit
    I've created a first post in the pc screenshots category :
    http://www.elitegamingclan.addyour.n...wtopic.php?p=3

Nice place, hope more posters will come soon...thanx
    Umm rip_pit, I changed my account, and the url has changed it's no longer elitegamingclan, I Posted the new link above or you can look below, So you might want to post at the new url, so you can get a reply sorry that I forgot to remove the old links, Just a refresher, the new url is:

http://www.extremegaming.addyour.net ,

I'll remove those old links now

I had to change accounts because I was having to much trouble getting the other one set up right and kept getting an error, when I tried to install phpbb.

Default ok thanx for the info

ouf ! i had a big problem to confirm my account on elitegamingclan : the mail i received was redirecting me to xtremegaming domain so i couldn't confirm my account creation !
    I have created a new account on the xtremegaming board.
    Please can you delete my newly confirmed (i do some url trick to be able to confirm the account on the old forum so, it's confirmed now but i'll never use it)

Here's like the same post but in the new board : http://extremegaming.addyour.net/viewtopic.php?p=6#6
    Thanx muffinhead.
    DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Blinzeln yeah phpbb got messed up

Sorry I did'nt remove the old link, The old account had problems logging in, I could not even log in as the admin lol, The phpbb forum got messed up on elitegamingclan, when I backed up the database, and restored it to a different account, because the old url was still programed into the forum database, it woul redirect back and forth, therefore making it impossible to log in

I just found this page on which I was redirected upon downloading the trailer for the UT2004 modification Out of Hell.

Muffinhead, you are not so extreme, are you?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast