No announcement yet.

Come and Visit my forum!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's now good, i was thinking the code didn't appears due to your used skin but i it's cool now, I can register.

Thanx for fixing the registration code. simply notice that visitor/guests cannot change the phpbb skin i think so it's good that you change it to another one. thanx.

EDIT:forget about deleted confirmation email, i received it ...
    Last edited by rip_pit; 31.01.2006, 00:15.
    DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Comment

No problem

Originally Posted by rip_pit
      it's now good, i was thinking the code didn't appears due to your used skin but i it's cool now, I can register.
      Huuum: I think i've too quickly deleted my spam mails coz i didn't receive the registration yet. How can i/you do to receive/send me it again ? (it's not a joke i think i really deleted the mail !)

thanx for fixing the registration code. simply notice that visitor/guests cannot change the phpbb skin i think so it's good that you change it to another one. thanx.
      Your very welcome, No problem I figured it was a skin/style issue, because when I was running phpbb on my home pc, I had a similar problem.

A rule I forgot to add that I want all of you to be aware of, All posts must be made in english, my webhost only allows english websites, not only that I cannot translate another languge, not even spanish, but as soon as we get more members, hopefully members that can translate your language, If you feel the need, to you may post in another language.
      Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
      Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

Update!!!

:EDIT: I'm In The Proccess of a whole new site design. I decided to go with PHP-Nuke, for My website. This is taking longer than expected, because, I'm not familiar with PHP-Nuke, and am having some trouble configuring it.

I'll try to have everything done ASAP, I've Posted in the nukeforums support forum, and am waiting for a reply still.

Sorry for the inconvienience.

Btw Is there a way I can display an image for a sig? I want to be able to have my sites logo as a sig, and it also doubling as a link. Thanks
        Last edited by Xtreme2damax; 05.02.2006, 20:17.
        Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
        Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

Working...
        X